X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Experiment. Pls don't kill me lolz

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
    :salams

So don't kill me or take me seriously. Especially to those femenist. Just interested in your reactions and behaviours.

Just a little experiment.

What would you do if your spouse asked you to make a sandwich?
    Who asks for sandwiches these days bro?? come on, sandwiches are simple, I'd normally ask for donuts or muffins, maybe waffles or pan cakes and time isn't an issue to request any of those, even 10 p.m. is early :up:

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
      Allah gave you arms, legs and a brain,go and make your own sandwich. If you don't know how to make one,go on youtube and watch a video about making sandwiches. Then please make me one cuz am tired.
      Use your brain sister, obey your husband and collect your reward from Allah swt.

Comment

Originally posted by Virus View Post
        Who asks for sandwiches these days bro?? come on, sandwiches are simple, I'd normally ask for donuts or muffins, maybe waffles or pan cakes and time isn't an issue to request any of those, even 10 p.m. is early :up:
        someone who wants a sandwich maybe
        Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
        __________________________________________________ _____________________________
        If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
          boring...brothers got to learn to think out of the box

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
            Use your brain sister, obey your husband and collect your reward from Allah swt.
            You have spoken the truth. It is all about the rewards :)
            Ya Allah,
            Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
            "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
              Yeah this is old news, the world has moved onto mutton biryani. Are sisters putting this on their CV?

Comment

Working...
              X