Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experiment. Pls don't kill me lolz

:salams

So don't kill me or take me seriously. Especially to those femenist. Just interested in your reactions and behaviours.

Just a little experiment.

What would you do if your spouse asked you to make a sandwich?
    https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Re: Experiment. Pls don't kill me lolz

:wswrwb:

Erm make the sandwich
    It's just a sandwich lol
    And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

wanna me answer in all honestly ?
      How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

Comment

Id ask what kind.

Comment

waswrwb

I make all his meals so, not any problem.

Comment

Originally posted by myeverything View Post
            wanna me answer in all honestly ?
            yeah lol

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
              yeah lol
              lol ok well , It depends on the situation If I'm busy or free and him too . like imagine i'm doing something or just half sleep lying on sofa and he asks for a sandwich .

so if i'm having nothing , not tired and he deserves it .I mean good hubby lol i can make him one but will feel free to ask him to make me a sandwich whenever i feel i like one . that way we both comfy behaving like friends and not as traditional couple , one giving orders always and the other one obeying .

i know the topic not serious but i like to give real reaction of me lol i mean yes it's not big deal it's just a sandwich but being used to ask for such simple stuff to be done for u is just can go far with days . so it's not the sandwich , it's the attitude :)
              How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

Comment

"Your spouse making you a sandwich is not the same as you making one yourself." - Kiro 2015, a few moments ago.
                https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                  "Your spouse making you a sandwich is not the same as you making one yourself." - Kiro 2015, a few moments ago.
                  omg by this citation u reminding me of my MASTERS WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

well yes i know . we can make each others sandwiches with tomatoes shaped as heart :)

Comment

Originally posted by myeverything View Post
                    lol ok well , It depends on the situation If I'm busy or free and him too . like imagine i'm doing something or just half sleep lying on sofa and he asks for a sandwich .

so if i'm having nothing , not tired and he deserves it .I mean good hubby lol i can make him one but will feel free to ask him to make me a sandwich whenever i feel i like one . that way we both comfy behaving like friends and not as traditional couple , one giving orders always and the other one obeying .

i know the topic not serious but i like to give real reaction of me lol i mean yes it's not big deal it's just a sandwich but being used to ask for such simple stuff to be done for u is just can go far with days . so it's not the sandwich , it's the attitude :)
                    I see

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	10758780
                      Here's the correct answer sisters.
                      They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]79513[/ATTACH]
                        Here's the correct answer sisters.
                        Indeed
                        If you memorize just 1 verse from the Quran everyday you would become a hafiz in 18 years and that's the Slowest pace, so what's stopping you?
                        And if you die during that time, then you at least had the intention of becoming a Hafiz

Comment

Experiment. Pls don't kill me lolz

[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
                          [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by Sabertooth View Post
                            Indeed
                            Indeed indeed
                            They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Kill him
                              Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                              __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                              If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Working...
                              X