X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weight

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
    jazakhallahu khairan sis
    yeah i'm one of the deceptive ones my weight n bmi isn't okay but looks it, n my friends r like u look fine so dnt need to lose weight(lol they aren't just being nice I knw these peeps v well) but its about weight not how the person looks. yeah I've never done those kinda calculations before sis. exactly its hard to tell sometimes.. and yeah with athletes espec, but personally i'm not an athlete. exactly ourself n those we care about plus can genetically increase risk of children having it etc. medical clinic sounds cool sis :) what job position u in specifically? if you don't mind me asking. x
    Yeah, sis, eat good and exercise is the right path. I'm an administrator. What do you do? I see a cake there. Are you a cake designer? I've done that, too, but it's hard not to eat the creations :D

Comment

Originally posted by Sister_2009 View Post
      Yeah, sis, eat good and exercise is the right path. I'm an administrator. What do you do? I see a cake there. Are you a cake designer? I've done that, too, but it's hard not to eat the creations :D
      Haha well I do love food and not a big exercise fan lol recipe for disaster. But I'm trying to lose weight Insha ' Allah. Cool sis :) So I've just finished my first yeat of uni, and going to think about what to do next Insha ' Allah. Yeah a cake. Omg I so wish I was a cake designer sis! I know why you'd think that, the username plus the cake lol, #dreamjob haha, you've just given me my career plan.

You've been a cake designer too? That is soo cool! So what kinda cakes did you make? And was it for like all kindza occasions etc? If you have pics, you should post them on the food thread, would be nice to see em :) n yeah I agree about the decoration lol, knowing me half the cake and decorations would have gone by the time I'm finished and I'm like oooopss lool
      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
      [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

You sound like a French
        ~ Don’t trade a house in Jannah :insha:, for a lowly house in this transient world ~

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it (61 : 8)

Comment

Originally posted by Mockingjay View Post
          You sound like a French

Comment

Can't you marry her and then start exercise regime with her. Take her to gym with you, don't buy fat food. She will lose weight because you will create that healthy environment. But you can't demand her to lose weight before marriage just so your wedding picture will look hot & everyone will envy you for having a slim wife.

You need to ask your self, do you have problem with her weight for health or for what other people will think?

People chnge, body changes & as you said weight can be adjusted but one needs lot of motivation for that adjustment. can you deal with that work. I would say go for it and fix her weight after. My husband took me to more run on weekend after we got married. WE still do it sometimes but he goes too early for me (I need my sleep)

Comment

That feel the posters above will get when they realise the train left the station a while back for posting :rofl1:

Seriously though, I wonder if OP did anything.
              I write novels for posts. Beware. :mujahida:

Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

Comment

Working...
              X