Weight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight

So there is a girl who is quite attractive but the problem is she isn't slim. I personally want to marry someone slim only. I take care of my health so I consider it quite important.

How would I tell her nicely that she should start an exercise regime and diet?

I don't mean to offend anyone with this thread. Hopefully it's ok.

Re: Weight

thats messed up, how u gonna even try to tell this girl to lose weight just so u can marry her. if you cant accept this girl for who she is big or tiny then dont even try wth her. no woman needs this kind of crap in her life

Comment

Are you some kind of bodybuilder?

Comment

How would you feel if she told you to get taller?

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
          Are you some kind of bodybuilder?
          No I'm not. Are you?

Comment

Don't tell her anything and leave her alone.

Comment

first before even trying to tell her anything about it . u need to honest with yourself and ask yourself some questions like

Is she chubby , over weight or obese ?
              are you ready to wait for her to lose weight ? or you're expecting her to be slim in matter of few months ?
              Is everything else ok and u dead serious wanna marry her but only the weight is the issue here ?

mind u women prone to gain weight more than men due to their feminine hormones . Also , they can gain weight during pregnancy and majority can't lose it after giving birth

so , if your slim wife gaining weight due to pregnancy will put you off , then I'm not sure you ready to marry yet . because u need to be realistic and aware that such thing is possible to happen to any woman and prepare for accepting that psychologically .

some ppl can't lose weight whatever they do because it's caused by hormones . others can fix it medically by checking glands and feminine hormones along with other diseases that can lead to gaining weight .
              Last edited by myeverything; 19-09-15, 09:47 AM.
              How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me :crying2:

Comment

Originally posted by .Singaporean View Post
                How would you feel if she told you to get taller?
                False dichotomy and a fallacy. Weight is something that can easily be changed. Furthermore, a high BMI = increased risk of cancer, stroke and heart attack.

Comment

Originally posted by myeverything View Post
                  first before even trying to tell her anything about it . u need to honest with yourself and ask yourself some questions like

Is she chubby , over weight or obese ?
                  are you ready to wait for her to lose weight ? or you're expecting her to be slim in matter of few months ?
                  Is everything else ok and u dead serious wanna marry her but only the weight is the issue here ?

mind u women prone to gain weight more than men due to their feminine hormones . Also , they can weight during pregnancy and majority can't lose it after giving birth

so , if your wife gaining weight due to pregnancy will put you off , then I'm not sure you ready to marry yet . because u need to be realistic and aware that such thing is possible to happen to any woman and prepare for accepting that psychologically .

some ppl can't lose weight whatever they do because it's caused by hormones . others can fix it medically by checking glands and feminine hormones along with other diseases that can lead to gaining weight .
                  I know that the vast, vast majority of women do not suffer from any medical conditions which prevents them from losing weight. Majority can't lose it after birth? This - again - is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Abysswalker View Post
                    False dichotomy and a fallacy. Weight is something that can easily be changed. Furthermore, a high BMI = increased risk of cancer, stroke and heart attack.
                    thx for your diagnosis doctor get out of this girls life she dont need a loser like u

Comment

Originally posted by *aisha* View Post
                      thx for your diagnosis doctor get out of this girls life she dont need a loser like u
                      Why would I be a loser if I'm seeking a specific type of spouse? Please explain...

It seems like we have a bit of sexism on this forum. Men say a few things and jimmies are indeed ruffled. Women can say anything and not a word is said.

Comment

Why would I be a loser if I'm seeking a specific type of spouse? Please explain...

It seems like we have a bit of sexism on this forum. Men say a few things and jimmies are indeed ruffled. Women can say anything and not a word is said.
                        cuz your acting like a jerk wanting someone to lose weight for u just so u can have everything perfect wallah you cant put your own selfish reasons on someone else. go find some little stick to satisfy your pompous demands

Comment

If the sisters weight bothers you don't approach her . I can't a see a way around it without possibly offending her .. You are better off finding a spouse that already has the traits you're looking for.
                          ▪️••• 〰 Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs. 〰 •••▪️

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

cuz your acting like a jerk wanting someone to lose weight for u just so u can have everything perfect wallah you cant put your own selfish reasons on someone else. go find some little stick to satisfy your pompous demands
                            That's 3 times you have insulted me. I hope the moderators implement fair justice.

Comment

There is no need to be rude to him sis.
                              Some would argue this is preference ... But he should find a sister who already has what he's looking for
                              ▪️••• 〰 Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs. 〰 •••▪️

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

Working...
                              X