Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there somone out there for me as I am tired of looking.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there somone out there for me as I am tired of looking.

Sorry for bugging with my post. I am getting bad headache. I really want to get married but not just anyone out there one is my match. I am tired and failed in my mission every time. I lowered my standards and dropped all my demands. Is there someone out there for me. I don't want to be single anymore. When this journey will end.

Re: Is there somone out there for me as I am tired of looking.

I feel the same way

Hate my family. They get in my way. They have destroyed my confidence by putting me down.

I feel like crying at times a lot.
    Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
    ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Op....how long have you been looking for..?
      وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

i think Bruce Lee is available?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah1234 View Post
          Sorry for bugging with my post. I am getting bad headache. I really want to get married but not just anyone out there one is my match. I am tired and failed in my mission every time. I lowered my standards and dropped all my demands. Is there someone out there for me. I don't want to be single anymore. When this journey will end.
          Some people actually put an advert in newspapers. Men and women. It might help you better. Here people are from different places.
          But remember before beginning that they give more info not just that they are tired. Being tired doesn't help. Some advertise their height and eye-color.

see:
          https://www.google.com/search?q=husb...hVJ2SwKHSXoB-I
          Last edited by hooshi; 17-09-15, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Romero123 View Post
            i think Bruce Lee is available?
            im not sure , he could have 4 wives already by the delusional way he sounds.

Comment

Matrimonial websites and matchmaking ladies all ask for pictures, bio and in end they don't help.

Comment

Sister be patient. how long you been searching? I understand what you mean, but there is someone out there for you Insha ' Allah, as Allah S.W.T created us in pairs. Keep making Du'aa, and don't drop all your demands to an extent where you will marry anyone. Also make sure you are actively searching in halal ways. Everyone has different preferences, but ensure you keep piety and kindness insha ' allah. Only Allah S.W.T knows when this will end, we all have different trials and tests. Don't worry you're not alone in this, a lot of us struggle/will struggle in the marriage search
                And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                  im not sure , he could have 4 wives already by the delusional way he sounds.
                  He will find a way for the 5th one

Comment

Originally posted by Romero123 View Post
                    He will find a way for the 5th one
                    theres some rich prince in dubai who divorces his 4th wife every thursday and gets married on saturday.

Comment

Is there somone out there for me as I am tired of looking.

@noobz, that's haram.
                      “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah1234 View Post
                        There seems to be a few guys looking for wives here... Perhaps a Moderator can help?

Comment

I been searching but something always happens in end. Alhamdulilah I moved on from my past. But I am searching and journey is not ending. It's hard I am tired and miserable. Everyday I wake for this good news and there is none. Oh Allah please we beg you in this blessed days accept our duas and help all singles in getting married. Otherwise I think this stress will kill me.

Comment

I don't want to come across rude but it will be difficult to find a husband unless you are willing to provide a picture and a profile.
                            There are plenty of sites where you can do the looking.
                            There are also Facebook groups. There is one called sisters sunnah setups (only sisters allowed), there is an equivalent for brothers but personally I don't think there is much activity in the brothers one.
                            Hadith, Fiqh and Tafsir Scholarship
                            http://www.al-salam.co.uk/[B][COLOR="#006400"]

Comment

Is there matchmaking proper site or lady you guys recommend for people in USA.
                              QUOTE=AbuIbraheem.;6645274]I don't want to come across rude but it will be difficult to find a husband unless you are willing to provide a picture and a profile.
                              There are plenty of sites where you can do the looking.
                              There are also Facebook groups. There is one called sisters sunnah setups (only sisters allowed), there is an equivalent for brothers but personally I don't think there is much activity in the brothers one.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
                              X