No announcement yet.

If you marry a Birmingham Girl....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: If you marry a Birmingham Girl....

Originally posted by noobz View Post
    why don;t they have a gardener?
    thats what im wondering?

Comment

Can one of the sisters from Birmingham give me some lessons.......

......I think I'm too nice
      وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
        how much?

my maids last year opened the door for 4 men , while my mom was only home , that clean sweat all the locked drawers.
        Did your maids steal from you too? My sisters maid stole everything really, money, gold jewelry, watches, perfumes, cloths, hijabs, sunglasses, food, kitchen stuff etc.
        My heart will go on

Comment

they're called brummies

and it's very discriminatory against our brummie sisters

if it was about americans then we would understand

لا تفكر كثيرا
          بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
          The children need your prayers more than anyone else
          -------------------------------------------------------
          www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Do you guys think you're all getting good deeds for the stupid generalisations of sisters based on where they are from?
            I've met women from the south and the north, one was not more violent than the other.
            Think before you type
            شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
            فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
            وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
            ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
              Just saw this somewhere....

Three men got married. The first man married a woman from Brighton. He told her that she was to do the dishes and house cleaning. It took a couple of days, but on the third day, he came home to see a clean house and dishes washed and put away.

The second man married a woman from London. He gave his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes and the cooking. The first day he didn't see any results, but the next day he saw it was better. By the third day, he saw his house was clean, the dishes were done and there was a huge dinner on the table.

The third man married a girl from Birmingham. He ordered her to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawns mowed, laundry washed, and hot meals on the table for every meal. He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything but by the third day some of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye, and his arm was healed enough that he could fix himself a sandwich and load the dishwasher.

Heheh

Mogambo Khush hua!

Comment

Originally posted by zainah View Post
                Did your maids steal from you too? My sisters maid stole everything really, money, gold jewelry, watches, perfumes, cloths, hijabs, sunglasses, food, kitchen stuff etc.
                they stole all the money ...

Comment

This should be rewritten and Birmingham changed to England!
                  The girls in the UK are probably some of the most demanding around.. although I hear the gulf states are quite bad too!
                  Hadith, Fiqh and Tafsir Scholarship
                  http://www.al-salam.co.uk/[B][COLOR="#006400"]

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                    ermm dont know if its just me but i didnt even find that funny at all lol
                    U not alone lol
                    If I'm mod I'll be closing this meanigless thread asap but its created by a mod ^^
                    How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

Comment

This turned into a chit chat thread...
                      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

I don't really get how Birmingham girls are different to any other ones.
                        Been there, and not a difference in the people, in every city there's different character types and personalities
                        but isn't that what's expected..
                        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                        [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
                          loool. Seems like u talkin bout SHoaib and Sania lol
                          Haha ..explains why she keeps winning so many tournaments lately and his batting getting more and more poorer.

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

#StraightOuttaBirmingham

:hidban:

Comment

Whose shoaib and sania...?
                              وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
                                Whose shoaib and sania...?
                                Shoiab - Pakistan Cricket Player
                                Sania . .Indian Tennis player.

You can google them ...
                                They got married..sometime ago.

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Working...
                                X