Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If you marry a Birmingham Girl....

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
    Wait this also means you will look after your husband like a prince right...

A King - if he behaves like one!
    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by obaid_m View Post
      If cleaning the dishes is an issue, then I clean up my dishes!!, who wants to marry me???!
      I iron my own clothes bro and cook etc

Comment

what do women want?

they don't want to do the house chores and don't want maids also .....

Comment

Originally posted by zainah View Post
          Yeah better watch those maids.. they like to spit in your food if you don't look lolz. better check your food.
          maids don't cook ....

they are only limited to washing dishes and cleaning the house.

Comment

Originally posted by nonameakhi View Post
            I iron my own clothes bro and cook etc
            And they still complain???? What world we live in
            “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Comment

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
              Not me. Do almost all my own stuff, washing clothes, ironing and my own food cept in the evening when my mum cooks.

Been doing washing/ironing for myself since I was 11.
              i hate washing clothes, i just hate it.
              "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
              western civilization's tombstones"

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
                Wait this also means you will look after your husband like a prince right...
                Well like duh. If he is good to me, I will be even better to him. Goes both ways right.
                My heart will go on

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
                  Just saw this somewhere....

Three men got married. The first man married a woman from Brighton. He told her that she was to do the dishes and house cleaning. It took a couple of days, but on the third day, he came home to see a clean house and dishes washed and put away.

The second man married a woman from London. He gave his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes and the cooking. The first day he didn't see any results, but the next day he saw it was better. By the third day, he saw his house was clean, the dishes were done and there was a huge dinner on the table.

The third man married a girl from Birmingham. He ordered her to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawns mowed, laundry washed, and hot meals on the table for every meal. He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything but by the third day some of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye, and his arm was healed enough that he could fix himself a sandwich and load the dishwasher.

Heheh
                  Why is that Noobz came to my mind while reading this ......... :p
                  "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
                  western civilization's tombstones"

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                    maids don't cook ....

they are only limited to washing dishes and cleaning the house.
                    Doesn't matter they will find a way to spit in your food anyways.. lolz
                    My heart will go on

Comment

Maid wont cook with love - or annoyance, like a wife will
                      وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by zainah View Post
                        Yeah better watch those maids.. they like to spit in your food if you don't look lolz. better check your food.
                        If this is in Pak, then they are usually not allowed near to the food, it's usually washing dishes and dirty undies and sweeping the floors.

Comment

:sub:
                          Ya Allah,
                          Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                          "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                            If this is in Pak, then they are usually not allowed near to the food, it's usually washing dishes and dirty undies and sweeping the floors.
                            The maids in Morocco come in the kitchen but the lady of the house is always there with her.
                            I really don't trust maids because I caught my sisters maid stealing last year. =/
                            My heart will go on

Comment

Maids are OK as long as you get an ugly one.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
                                Maids are OK as long as you get an ugly one.
                                hmmm this coming from a man is worrying.
                                My heart will go on

Comment

Working...
                                X