Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If you marry a Birmingham Girl....

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
    What do you say to a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing, you've told her twice already.
    Three words..."skating", "thin" and "ice".

The handbags are being loaded with rocks...

Comment

What do you say to a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing, you've told her twice already.
      Badum-Tish!

^sound of two black eyes.

Comment

If you marry a Birmingham Girl....

So basically....when you marry a Birmingham girl, you are actually married to a husband?!?????
        “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Comment

Originally posted by obaid_m View Post
          So basically....when you marry a Birmingham girl, you are actually married to a husband?!?????
          a very lazy husband. :rotfl:
          My heart will go on

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
            Bro, tell me about Pakistani girls who does the dishes , i doubt men have even seen a kitchen
            pakistani girls don't do dishes , they get maids to do that for them ......

the only problem is , u have to watch the maids , they usually pretty inconsiderate and break plates.

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post

the only problem is , u have to watch the maids , they usually pretty inconsiderate and break plates.
              Maid is just an added benefit right , i mean they will still do it if it comes down to it.

You gonna marry local Noobz.

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

In England we dont have maids - we wash our own dishes and iron our clothes.
                وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

If you marry a Birmingham Girl....

If cleaning the dishes is an issue, then I clean up my dishes!!, who wants to marry me???!
                  “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Comment

http://www.mollymaid.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post

Yeah better watch those maids.. they like to spit in your food if you don't look lolz. better check your food.
                      My heart will go on

Comment

Why pay someone when you can do it yourself?

Aint no other woman ironing my mans clothes....
                        وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post

Now we are getting somewhere.. take note ladies of this forum this is the spirit you need to have.

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

We don't need maids in the west.. we have machines here.. washing machine, dishcleaner machine, bread making machine, vacuum cleaner, ovens, microwaves, cookers, water cooker, iron, etc etc.

Ain't no other woman coming in my house taking over my household.. im not stupid.
                            My heart will go on

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post

Originally posted by zainah View Post
                              We don't need maids in the west.. we have machines here.. washing machine, dishcleaner machine, bread making machine, vacuum cleaner, ovens, microwaves, cookers, water cooker, iron, etc etc.

Ain't no other woman coming in my house taking over my household.. im not stupid.

Wait this also means you will look after your husband like a prince right...

Comment

OK am gonna put this out there, but note its just my experience so not set in stone

I spent a lot of time in Bradford and some in brum too, and tbh we have pockets where I live of Pakistanis who we compare to Bradford and brim too.

What always amazes me is that the girls from these areas are indeed "Gobby" and not to be trifled with(and I base this on my working in a high school etc).

Yet there seems to be s metamorphosis upon marriage. They basically become like my mum and that generation. Basically subservient and helpless

Comment

Working...
                                X