X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If you marry a Birmingham Girl....

Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
    haha thats awesome actually
    I also have my own language - its called gujjurdu :)
    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by مسلمة View Post
      How mean

But seriously, some of the comments here are just rude.
      Yeah I regret my 'gobby' comment, it's just the scars are slow to heal.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
        MashaAllah Indeed, but they are Pakistani parents in UK right..... the dishes still wont be done .hahahaha jk
        I am referring to Pakistanis back home.

Of course not i am no traitor. Loool
        His wife was born and raised in Pakistan and came to UK in late teens.

Just stick to SL women ok. Stick with your own.

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
        It wasnt for you to get habibti

You should make your husband sandwiches - although I dont particularly like them too much, but if thats what he likes, and you should do his laundry and you should clean his house. Im sure I have read....years ago when I was single and lived airy fairy land that some of the Ulema have stated that a married wife cleaning her husbands home gets the equivalent reward of cleaning the Haramain.

Also, look good, cook good and dont talk too much :)
        Marriage is team-work. Not wife doing everything.

Men can do a lot too. This morning, my dad hoovered the living room before going to work. And he cooks and cleans regularly. Marriage is a partnership.

Comment

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
          His wife was born and raised in Pakistan and came to UK in late teens.

Just stick to SL women ok. Stick with your own.

Men can do a lot too. This morning, my dad hoovered the living room before going to work. And he cooks and cleans regularly. Marriage is a partnership.
          When I've finished off my dinner, my plate is really clean. Does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
            You should marry a Pakistani then .... its natural :)
            You and your great ideas muzzybee - go ahead, find one mad enough to marry me. A nice one!

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post

Indeed ukthi - despite my insistence and annoyance - dad was ironing this morning and he hoovered the entire hallways upstairs - but our fathers are older than our husbands ( to be) and have far more wisdom.....

First you have to captivate his heart before you have him doing chores for you!
            وَالْعَصْرِ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
              He'd be thrown out the house lol jk

Depends on the parents, they might like it, they might not. Highly unlikely tho :l :(
              Question is if your wife was indian who would you support in the world cup final ...you sitting in front of telly ,
              Wife sitting in the back watching the game with a broom reachable at hand span..

Haha

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

If you marry a Birmingham Girl....

Haha randoms. I thought birmimgham peeps are like the rest. or are they a different species... :) only been there for the choc factory lol
                And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

You and your great ideas muzzybee - go ahead, find one mad enough to marry me. A nice one!

Indeed ukthi - despite my insistence and annoyance - dad was ironing this morning and he hoovered the entire hallways upstairs - but our fathers are older than our husbands ( to be) and have far more wisdom.....

Stomach, heart yeah whatever.

Do you think if I dig out the thread where I listed the chores I do, I'd get 'honorary' mod status?

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                    Stomach, heart yeah whatever.

Do you think if I dig out the thread where I listed the chores I do, I'd get 'honorary' mod status?
                    you dont know how hard Ive worked to get to where I am

I'll think about the day I get married ! Happy.....
                    وَالْعَصْرِ

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

you dont know how hard Ive worked to get to where I am

I'll think about the day I get married ! Happy.....
                      In a grumpy kind of way.

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                        In a grumpy kind of way.
                        ...so what else is new.
                        Last edited by Jenicca; 17-09-15, 11:49 AM.
                        وَالْعَصْرِ

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

!
                          Well need to find someone who is just mad enough ...... for you.
                          He s got to read your 20000 + posts innit.

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Obviously if he's agreed to marry you then he likes you already. And vice versa
                            Last edited by DaughterOfAdam; 17-09-15, 12:07 PM.

Comment

sounds perfect for guys who like to live life on the edge....

Comment

What do you say to a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing, you've told her twice already.

Comment

Working...
                                X