Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do all most men want a fair skinned wife?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Why do all most men want a fair skinned wife?

Why do Ummah forum members keep feeding threads like this? Save your time....
    [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Book Antiqua][CENTER][B][URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?459504-Immensely-rewarding-dhikr!!!&highlight="]IMMENSELY REWARDING DHIKR!!![/URL][/B][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR="#2F4F4F"][CENTER]Before you post, think..."Will this help me when I stand before Allah?" If it doesn't, then you're wasting time....[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

• My Life Started The Day I Was Stabbed || Emotional & Inspirational Story
      http://youtu.be/OCFJ9zsWcqM

This is a story of a 22 years old brother , who got stabbed while he was going to the store to get food & after that day his whole life changed. It's a guarantee if you are soft hearted you will cry watching the brother talk about his life

Comment

Everyone shut up and marry who you want
        Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
        Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

Originally posted by nousername View Post
          :up:
          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by DannyBoy View Post
            Do you have sisters? I have 3. Growing up with sisters and no brothers is not much fun when you are young, but when you grow up. you realize you learned something about how life is for women.

It's useful, too:)

Not that I KNOW how their lives are, but I am sensitive to it. I know what my sisters told me about being pursued by random dudes.....they were just looking for white girls, that was all they cared about. White.

That "colonized" BS is exactly BS. OWN IT. It is what it looks like - men like fairer women. Not ALL men, but a lot of them.

I am open to you telling me about a society where men chase after women with darker skin....I KNOW that some guys do, but that's not common. Tell me of a society where men pursue darker women.
            Pursued ? was it temporary or they still doing that ?

Comment

Originally posted by nousername View Post
              They usually will !!!

Threads do not change any one mind .

Comment

Do you have sisters? I have 3. Growing up with sisters and no brothers is not much fun when you are young, but when you grow up. you realize you learned something about how life is for women.

Not that I KNOW how their lives are, but I am sensitive to it. I know what my sisters told me about being pursued by random dudes.....they were just looking for white girls, that was all they cared about. White.

That "colonized" BS is exactly BS. OWN IT. It is what it looks like - men like fairer women. Not ALL men, but a lot of them.

I am open to you telling me about a society where men chase after women with darker skin....I KNOW that some guys do, but that's not common. Tell me of a society where men pursue darker women.
                that would be the white British culture, where the pale women other men desire go to tanning salons and cheap holidays to burn and age their skin to look darker.
                FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

A lot of European countries. From what I've heard being darker skinned in Ireland makes you exotic. People alot of time want what they don't have. It's human nature
                  Has the time not come for those who have believed that their hearts should become humbly submissive at the remembrance of Allah and what has come down of the truth? And let them not be like those who were given the Scripture before, and a long period passed over them, so their hearts hardened; and many of them are defiantly disobedient. (57:16)

Comment

I've seen all sorts of girls getting married...dark, light, large, small...everything.
                    Nothing is impossible with Allah

Comment

Your post doesn't really refute their reasoning and lol you need to get out more if you think dark women don't also get pursued for their 'chocolate complexion'' and supposed body figure that comes with that.

I also don't get how you having 3 sisters gives you the right to speak on what most men like or how life is for women based on your 3 sisters experiences.. What. So flawed but okay.
                      Last edited by *sheba*; 21-09-15, 01:14 AM.
                      O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Working...
                      X