Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do all most men want a fair skinned wife?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Why do all most men want a fair skinned wife?

Originally posted by myeverything View Post
    It is but again we can't blame her if she starts developing a complex due to being rejected many time fir only color ..personally I find it weird

So marrying out side her race is an option too
    Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
    and end scene lol
    exactly if a guy wants a woman whos white black etc who cares...

its just a preference....like how i have my preferences, you know whatever tickles your fancy lol

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
      exactly if a guy wants a woman whos white black etc who cares...

its just a preference....like how i have my preferences, you know whatever tickles your fancy lol
      true say as with everything it comes down to personal preference, and lol @ tickle your fancy, thats one way of putting it lol

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
        true say as with everything it comes down to personal preference, and lol @ tickle your fancy, thats one way of putting it lol
        its true though lol

Comment

Originally posted by myeverything View Post
          Not even half person lol
          U need to read " It's just a person like the tone of color that he doesn't have may be "
          and its not conclusion its personal observation for example majority white men mostly have a crush on arab women who yeah can be fair but darker than them ...well frankly I dunno if its cause of color or arab features or smth else
          Well dont take my post seriously tho .im tryin to tell op that if men around her have problem with her color there's still other men in this world dream of it .as simple as that :)
          Lol.
          I don't know about the "majority of white men having a crush on arab women" tho. Could be true just like how arab men has a crush on majority of white women.

Comment

those who say that it is just a preference in general especially in certain countries (not talking about individual cases) probably are not black and do not have black/dark skinned women around them a lot.
            if you heard what these women say and why they do some of the crazy things they do, you would know that it is not just a preference in many communities (not all) but that there's a bigger problem.
            شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
            فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
            وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
            ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Comment

Originally posted by In my Opinion View Post
              Well, it's good to know he knows his place. In the kitchen.
              :1popcorn:
              :lailah:

Comment

I think that thinking is stuck in the middle east, and always will be.
                unconditional love for all of mankind.

Comment

There are plenty of men in indian subcontinent who like that brown, tan, olive skin. Not that they like it as a compromise, but they really get turned on by that color. It just seems that you haven't yet met a man who has good taste of beauty. You see since most men lack good taste of beauty and simply go for the white color to compensate for their lack of taste. Wait patiently, inshaAllah you will find a man who has good taste.

Comment

Originally posted by Bidrohi Ronoklanto View Post
                    There are plenty of men in indian subcontinent who like that brown, tan, olive skin. Not that they like it as a compromise, but they really get turned on by that color. It just seems that you haven't yet met a man who has good taste of beauty. You see since most men lack good taste of beauty and simply go for the white color to compensate for their lack of taste. Wait patiently, inshaAllah you will find a man who has good taste.
                    Excuuuuse mee!

Lol. In all honesty, I like your encouraging words and your good intention, but you don't need to offend everyone else along with it :p

Comment

Originally posted by The Criterion View Post
                      Excuuuuse mee!

Lol. In all honesty, I like your encouraging words and your good intention, but you don't need to offend everyone else along with it :p
                      I haven't offended anyone, I did not mean whites are not pretty. I am just saying men who don't have finer taste of beauty go for the generic just to be on the safe side.

Comment

I haven't offended anyone, I did not mean whites are not pretty. I am just saying men who don't have finer taste of beauty go for the generic just to be on the safe side.

You offended me

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                          its a problem with areas that were colonized for centuries.
                          It's everywhere, sad for the OP. It's not political.

Comment

Originally posted by Romero123 View Post
                            Lol.
                            I don't know about the "majority of white men having a crush on arab women" tho. Could be true just like how arab men has a crush on majority of white women.
                            Lol now u know .
                            How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me :crying2:

Comment

Originally posted by DannyBoy View Post
                              It's everywhere, sad for the OP. It's not political.
                              Well it's not everywhere for sure . Samin not totally wrong though .it can be a complex of inferiority resulted of being conolized long time as colony not a joke .It can affect language , culture and taste ( likes & dislikes )so may be the ancestors link being fair skinned to power , high class and superiority and being dark skinned which is their case to weakness , low class and being oppressed . As a result the following generation inherit such attitude till today and it can be a preference in other areas .

And no need to feel sad for op . she 's just venting but she can marry one of those who like chocolate girls :)
                              Last edited by myeverything; 16-09-15, 08:50 AM.
                              How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me :crying2:

Comment

Sort your attitude out
                                ▪️••• 〰 Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs. 〰 •••▪️

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

Working...
                                X