Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how difficult is it to find a housewife?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how difficult is it to find a housewife?

How difficult is it to find a housewife?

Theres always arguments on this type of thread.
    I honestly dont think its very difficult. Would you want strictly housewife no work no school?(best option in my opinion) Or a jugular of them all?

Comment

Re: how difficult is it to find a housewife?

It isn't difficult

Comment

If you earn a reasonable amount to cover the expenses of a family without the need for a dual income, and/or you are looking for a traditional wife, esp overseas; then fairly easy imo.

If you're not financially well-off, and/or you want to have an educated wife who's a little bit modern, then it gets difficult.

But idk, never had to look for a housewife so these are just my opinions.
        Let not the free disposal (and affluence) of the disbelievers throughout the land deceive you.

[Surah Aali-'Imraan: V. 196]

Comment

oh, no
          not you again . still looking for a housewife???
          Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
          __________________________________________________ _____________________________
          If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

I don't think it's that hard even in the west. yeah the females will be educated, that's good, but doesn't necesarily mean they'll be that eager to work after marriage. If someone's career driven or studied a specific degree or studied for a long time or just wants a job, yeah that's different. But aslong as the male is earning enough to financially support them, its no biggie. I dont think going to uni then not getting a job is a waste coz education is intrinsically valuable, not just for the outcome.

Again some might think working part time is a good idea, so they have time to care for the house aswell. Just have this discussion before you're married n c what her expectations are. Coz especially when theres children its hard for a mum to work aswell I think, bt again that varies. An important thing to consider is some women like to work so they dont spend a lot of the day at home, because the same routine housechores and cooking etc can get a lil boring, as work can be productive. But then again see what else is on offer online or in the community so she doesnt get bored. For example a religious class/es she can take online or with other sisters, etc.
            And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
            [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Not difficult at all,infact it is very easy

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antê” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

A woman married to a house? Quite difficult I'm guessing.

A homemaker is probably easier.

Comment

The challenge is finding a house!

Comment

No I don't think so. Most of my married friends are housewives.

Comment

Yo I'm curious, what is your phobia?
                      They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

You first have to provide the house....

Comment

I mean, as long as you can provide a good life.. You have to: not be in debt, afford all your bills PLUS hers, be able to support a child (if you want kids), have a house, etc.
                          It's not enough to WANT one, you have to be able to handle and afford it.
                          “Ask forgiveness from your Lord. Indeed! He is Oft-Forgiving.” (71:10)

Comment

Its not difficult , but a house wife will be better than working wife is not always the case.

Comment

I recently moved to France a few months ago so as of now I am a housewife though I do have a university degree. My husband does earn alot of money and we are quite well off so I'm not desperate to work though I do want to work maybe not now because I want to help my kids settle into France with school and all the other stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X