X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creamcake
    replied
    Re: Gender of unborn child

yeah exactly ^, understandably peeps get super excited n buy loads pre birth :)
    Last edited by Creamcake; 10-10-15, 06:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kiro
    replied

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post

yeah exactly sum peeps r insistent on not finding out. n it can be wrong too thats happend before,lol imagine 1 spouse really wants to know n the other doesnt. wud probz come to compromise unless 1 sneakily found out lol.
    Also, when it comes to preperation. Boys and girls are different.

Leave a comment:

• Creamcake
    replied
    Originally posted by Kiro View Post
    If you know before hand than you can prepare.

yeah exactly sum peeps r insistent on not finding out. n it can be wrong too thats happend before,lol imagine 1 spouse really wants to know n the other doesnt. wud probz come to compromise unless 1 sneakily found out lol.

Leave a comment:

• Creamcake
    replied
    Originally posted by ashmeo View Post
    I would like to find out beforehand. That way I can dream about life with them and even do some preparations :D
    Exactly,would be easier for prep. some ppl prefer suprises, but i wouldbt beable to wait lol. But at the same time,sometimes peeps have found out n its wrong. so imagine buying loadz n then its like oops wrong gender,lol.

Leave a comment:

• Kiro
    replied

If you know before hand than you can prepare.

Leave a comment:

• Cptn._.Mario
    replied

I would like to find out beforehand. That way I can dream about life with them and even do some preparations :D

Leave a comment:

• Creamcake
    replied

Originally posted by sis_niqabi View Post
    I'm not a patient person so yes I will be finding out the gender of my baby before it is born.
    Agreed sis :)

Leave a comment:

• sis_niqabi
    replied

I'm not a patient person so yes I will be finding out the gender of my baby before it is born.

Leave a comment:

• *Sweety*
    replied

Originally posted by btht View Post
    Pay to see your own baby? I swear the hospitals are just making stuff up as they go along.
    4D scans are not normal scans, the normal ones are free and i don't know if hospitals do 4D

anyways i find them creepy, just google 4D scan and it will show the images of what the baby looks like inside the womb

Leave a comment:

• btht
    replied

Originally posted by *Sweety* View Post
    4D is in colour and you have to pay for it but it is very exciting to see them when you go for your normal scans
    Pay to see your own baby? I swear the hospitals are just making stuff up as they go along.

Leave a comment:

• Creamcake
    replied

Originally posted by *Sweety* View Post
    4D is in colour and you have to pay for it but it is very exciting to see them when you go for your normal scans
    Aah okay I see, yeah that does seem really exciting. i'd probably want to opt for that.

Leave a comment:

• *Sweety*
    replied

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
    cool sis. ooh 4d sounds good. not sure if its normally 3d/4d bt i bet its so exciting when seeing the ultrasound, Alhamdulillah

Leave a comment:

• Creamcake
    replied

Originally posted by abdulsidd View Post
    I think there is a gender split on this issue. I, and most men, would prefer to find out on the day of the birth. While my wife, and most women, would prefer to know ASAP so that they can start playing doll immediately.
    yeah I noticed that too lol. I thought the guys wouldn't be that fussed either way looks like I'm wrong

Leave a comment:

• Creamcake
    replied

Originally posted by MissMuslimah93 View Post
    I found out with 4D ultra sound and I could definitely see the gender.
    cool sis. ooh 4d sounds good. not sure if its normally 3d/4d bt i bet its so exciting when seeing the ultrasound, Alhamdulillah

Leave a comment:

• abdulsidd
    replied

I think there is a gender split on this issue. I, and most men, would prefer to find out on the day of the birth. While my wife, and most women, would prefer to know ASAP so that they can start playing doll immediately.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X