Gender of unborn child

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gender of unborn child

I would like to find out beforehand. That way I can dream about life with them and even do some preparations :D

Comment

If you know before hand than you can prepare.
      https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by ashmeo View Post
        I would like to find out beforehand. That way I can dream about life with them and even do some preparations :D
        Exactly,would be easier for prep. some ppl prefer suprises, but i wouldbt beable to wait lol. But at the same time,sometimes peeps have found out n its wrong. so imagine buying loadz n then its like oops wrong gender,lol.
        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
        [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
          If you know before hand than you can prepare.

yeah exactly sum peeps r insistent on not finding out. n it can be wrong too thats happend before,lol imagine 1 spouse really wants to know n the other doesnt. wud probz come to compromise unless 1 sneakily found out lol.
          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post

yeah exactly sum peeps r insistent on not finding out. n it can be wrong too thats happend before,lol imagine 1 spouse really wants to know n the other doesnt. wud probz come to compromise unless 1 sneakily found out lol.
            Also, when it comes to preperation. Boys and girls are different.
            https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

yeah exactly ^, understandably peeps get super excited n buy loads pre birth :)
              Last edited by Creamcake; 10-10-15, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X