Gender of unborn child

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gender of unborn child

I would like to find out beforehand. That way I can dream about life with them and even do some preparations :D

Comment

If you know before hand than you can prepare.
      https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by ashmeo View Post
        I would like to find out beforehand. That way I can dream about life with them and even do some preparations :D
        Exactly,would be easier for prep. some ppl prefer suprises, but i wouldbt beable to wait lol. But at the same time,sometimes peeps have found out n its wrong. so imagine buying loadz n then its like oops wrong gender,lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
          If you know before hand than you can prepare.

yeah exactly sum peeps r insistent on not finding out. n it can be wrong too thats happend before,lol imagine 1 spouse really wants to know n the other doesnt. wud probz come to compromise unless 1 sneakily found out lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post

yeah exactly sum peeps r insistent on not finding out. n it can be wrong too thats happend before,lol imagine 1 spouse really wants to know n the other doesnt. wud probz come to compromise unless 1 sneakily found out lol.
            Also, when it comes to preperation. Boys and girls are different.
            https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

yeah exactly ^, understandably peeps get super excited n buy loads pre birth :)
              Last edited by Creamcake; 10-10-15, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X