Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does a Muslim man find a wife, if his family has no CONNECTIONS?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How does a Muslim man find a wife, if his family has no CONNECTIONS?

You can always go to your local mosques and speak to the Imams there.
    A Fast Growing Islamic Search Website -

www.Searching-Islam.com

Comment

:wswrwb:

Ask your friends if they know anyone who is looking to get married... I wouldn't ask for their sisters as some people take offence to that but you could ask if their wives or their sisters know any sisters who may be looking to get married.

Ask your imam at your local masjid if he can help you out.

Make dua and I would say online isn't as dangerous for a brother as it is for sisters so you could always try that as a last resort.

Comment

BismAllah, wa alaikum assalam akhi. Personally I would go to your local masjid and let people know that you are looking for a pious muslimah for marriage. Speak to your imam And also your friends and let Allah swt do the rest :) he is well aquainted with what you need Akhi. Please please don't go online to a dating web site, you could be inviting all kinds of problems especially since you don't even know if they are muslim.
        BismAllah. Slave of Allah swt forever Forever a slave of Allah swt

Comment

Mosque
          Ask friends
          Make lots of dua
          Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
          __________________________________________________ _____________________________
          If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

[MENTION=134784]HelloEverybody[/MENTION] relevant thread for you and I

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
              [MENTION=134784]HelloEverybody[/MENTION] relevant thread for you and I
              Jazakallah khair son, jazakallah khair

It seems to me you have to know everybody. You have to make everybody to be known that you are seeking somebody.

Like Hello Everybody!

But I know nobody, I'm sort of non-alcoholic work-a-holic, I really know no one outside my family and my family knows nobody.

How someone even begin knowing people?

I probably have to locate a prayer room and seek help. Masjids aren't available in my city.

America seems really rough place to live.

hmm... will take Insha Allah 9 months before I'm out this place, perhaps to bit better one.

I'll be a bit above 25 by then.
              Last edited by HelloEverybody; 23-03-17, 03:00 AM.

Comment

Same here.:(
                It's frustration , i know
                You might find more connections in work, try to ask trusted friends around you for a good sister who has Deen and good manners.

Comment

Walaykum Assalam
                  Let your Muslim friends know, just bring it up like I'm looking for a wife. Let them know what your looking for, in case they know of anyone. Also try your local Masjid, let the imam know. Even if your parents don't know anyone, let them know also. I know it seems more difficult here in the USA. All the muslims are so spread out. May Allah grant you success.

Comment

There's a free app called muzmatch. I think asking the Imam is also a good idea.
                    "And surely this brotherhood of your is a single brotherhood, and I am your Lord and Cherisher. Therefore fear Me and no other. But people have broken their religion into sects, each group rejoicing in that which is with them. But leave them in their confused ignorance for a time." (23:52-54)

Comment

ummah forum is the place to find a spouse... I think... lol
                      Last edited by Ekoor; 30-03-17, 05:29 AM. Reason: ..

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                        :salams:

Make online your last resort- it can be despicable.

Yes, go to the mosque, ask people you know. There are ways you can mention it to your friends without feeling embarrassed.

Don't stress and :insha: let people know you are interested in marriage

May Allah swt bless you with a pious wife-Ameen
                        oh cool

that's me in 2015

:rotfl:
                        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

if it's 2017 and you know it clap your hands

choo choo Thomas
                          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by HelloEverybody View Post
                            Jazakallah khair son, jazakallah khair

It seems to me you have to know everybody. You have to make everybody to be known that you are seeking somebody.

Like Hello Everybody!

But I know nobody, I'm sort of non-alcoholic work-a-holic, I really know no one outside my family and my family knows nobody.

How someone even begin knowing people?

I probably have to locate a prayer room and seek help. Masjids aren't available in my city.

America seems really rough place to live.

hmm... will take Insha Allah 9 months before I'm out this place, perhaps to bit better one.

I'll be a bit above 25 by then.
                            I must say lucky you that you will be able to get out soon.
                            And for unmarried girl wishing to get out of this country is like dreams. Lol. I used to dream to get married someone back from.my country and stay over there but it was just a big dream. Then I started looking for religious person here and also a big test as niqab is big NO for them.
                            Alhamdulilah now I am glad that in this state I am.planning for Hajj. So brothers n sisters who are still unmarried plan for something good instead of going on vocations to other places GO FOR HAJJ.
                            This is best time of life to go for Hajj and ask from Allah swt :)

Comment

Simple. Go online.

Comment

Working...
                              X