Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sisters, would you let your husband go on holiday with friends?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sisters, would you let your husband go on holiday with friends?

As salaamu alaykum

Sisters, just asking if you would let your husband go on holiday with friends soon after marriage or couple of years after married

Taking into consideration he would go with friends to have fun in a way you can only have with friends although in a halal way

Would you be ok with it or would it be dependant on who his friends are?

What if your husband just got up and left you alone with nothing to do but stare out the window. Lol. Then what
    Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
    ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Re: Sisters, would you let your husband go on holiday with friends?

As if she has a say in the matter!!!

Comment

It's quite disturbing the way you phrased this question, bro. What do you mean by let him go on holiday? Husband needs wife's permission?

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim1415 View Post
        It's quite disturbing the way you phrased this question, bro. What do you mean by let him go on holiday? Husband needs wife's permission?
        True he does not need her permission

But in a marriage would you not consult each other on an issue like this as finances would be involved and it costs money

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
          this ^

Comment

Now try asking that question the other way around!

To answer your question, if I had the kind of husband I wanted, then yes he can go chill for a while.
            "East, west, south, or north makes little difference. No matter what your destination, just be sure to make every journey a journey within. If you travel within, youll travel the whole wide world and beyond." - Rule 9. - The Forty Rules of Love.

Comment

Sure.. but I wouldn't sit at home looking out a window
              "Why Do We Fill Our Hearts With Everything But Allah And Expect Not To Fall Apart"

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                True
                If you memorize just 1 verse from the Quran everyday you would become a hafiz in 18 years and that's the Slowest pace, so what's stopping you?
                And if you die during that time, then you at least had the intention of becoming a Hafiz

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
                  As salaamu alaykum

Sisters, just asking if you would let your husband go on holiday with friends soon after marriage or couple of years after married

Taking into consideration he would go with friends to have fun in a way you can only have with friends although in a halal way

Would you be ok with it or would it be dependant on who his friends are?

What if your husband just got up and left you alone with nothing to do but stare out the window. Lol. Then what
                  lol where do you come up with these threads

Comment

But in a marriage would you not consult each other on an issue like this as finances would be involved and it costs money
                    Pahaha I would hope to not end up in such a whipped situation.

I''ll try to of course listen to her but she doesn't have any executive input on this.
                    If Im going on holiday, I would ensure that none of her rights are being deprived, she has stuff to do in my absence (eg visit her parents, in laws,), make sure my finances are in order, etc.

Comment

Nope..mine regularly went away. Didn't ask my permission lol.
                      Camping and driving holidays. He had a mixture of practising and non practising friends and I trusted him. I just got with work and home stuff.
                      No Longer On UF

Comment

I think you mean "inform" not "consult".

Comment

So a guy can just get up and leave. Lol

Interesting. I don't think I could leave wife alone like that as it might make her depressed. I would think a lot about her on holiday and worry so could not enjoy myself anyway

Comment

Interesting. I don't think I could leave wife alone like that as it might make her depressed. I would think a lot about her on holiday and worry so could not enjoy myself anyway
                            So what exactly was the point of this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim1415 View Post
                              So what exactly was the point of this thread?
                              Just asking if sisters would let husband go and why or why not

Comment

Working...
                              X