No announcement yet.

Somali women either Madkhali/extreme Salafi or Salafi Jihadi or Nationalists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somali women either Madkhali/extreme Salafi or Salafi Jihadi or Nationalists

The majority of the younger generation Somali women/men are either one of these 3 categories I think.

They are either extreme salafi/madkhali or they love ISIS and are very zealous or they are nationalist and are always spouting hatred against Arab people and how they are different to them blabla etc.

Before I deactivated my twiter account, Its as if 8/10 of the women who travelled the Daesh/ISIS were Somali women.
    I am referring to the practicing ones, the ones who wear the khimar or niqab.

The days where Somalis were simple, followed athari aqeedah and follow the Shafi madhab are over. So sad.

At least the brothers are not as bad.
    Last edited by peras1; 09-06-15, 03:21 PM.

Re: Somali women either Madkhali/extreme Salafi or Salafi Jihadi or Nationalists

Aren't you the same guy that isn't bothered about caring for another human being?

I suggest you worry about your own depressive mindset and seek some professional help.

Comment

Re: Somali women either Madkhali/extreme Salafi or Salafi Jihadi or Nationalists

Originally posted by Zaitoonah View Post
      Aren't you the same guy that isn't bothered about caring for another human being?

I suggest you worry about your own depressive mindset and seek some professional help.
      What do you suggest? Should I go to the hospital?

Comment

Originally posted by peras1 View Post
        The majority of Somali women are either one of these 3 categories I think.

They are either extreme salafi/madkhali or they love ISIS and are very zealous or they are nationalist and are always spouting hatred against Arab people and how they are different to them blabla etc.

Before I deactivated my twiter account, Its as if 8/10 of the women who travelled the Daesh/ISIS were Somali women.

The days where Somalis were simple, followed athari aqeedah and follow the Shafi madhab are over. So sad.

Why are the brothers not as bad? What makes them different to you?

Comment

Because apparently your encounters from the girls on Twitter speak for the entire Somali women. Take several seats.

Comment

Originally posted by DannyBoy View Post
            Why are the brothers not as bad? What makes them different to you?
            Somalis now are expected to be Salafi I would be really surprised to meet a Somali who Is practicing and is not a Salafi

But the brothers I know ma sha Allah they just stick to their Quran and they are pious, haven't met a Madkali Somali brother or a Salafi Jihadi Somali brother face to face. They follow scholars like al Tarifi, Muhammad Hassan al dedew

Comment

Originally posted by TurningTables View Post
              Because apparently your encounters from the girls on Twitter speak for the entire Somali women. Take several seats.
              I never made the conclusion myself but brothers trying to get married encounter same problems.

Mostly the Madkhali problem

You can ask others yourself, its a real issue that needs to be tackled

My mother told me a similar thing as well
              Last edited by peras1; 09-06-15, 03:14 AM.

Comment

The majority of Somali women are either one of these 3 categories I think.

What are Salafi-Madhkalis? I see the term more nowadays on forum, especially in Current Events but I'm not sure as to what it is.
                And athari aqeedah too, I think i am missing out on a lot by not knowing these terms.

Where I live I've only heard from the media were of a Yemeni girl far away but that was it....where does this come from? I've also heard of an Asian girl from Scotland...
                I never heard of Somali girls going for such activities( except for the other thread), just a ton of Somali boys in my country were being interrogated for it....are you sure it's this common brother?

This is pretty worrying....but I wouldn't say the majority of Somali women, at least the ones I know.
                Last edited by Figs; 09-06-15, 03:19 AM.
                Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

Somalis now are expected to be Salafi I would be really surprised to meet a Somali who Is practicing and is not a Salafi

But the brothers I know ma sha Allah they just stick to their Quran and they are pious, haven't met a Madkali Somali brother or a Salafi Jihadi Somali brother face to face. They follow scholars like al Tarifi, Muhammad Hassan al dedew
                  OK....thanks.

Comment

I never made the conclusion myself but brothers trying to get married encounter same problems.

Mostly the Madkhali problem

You can ask others yourself, its a real issue that needs to be tackled

My mother told me a similar thing as well
                    My experiences greatly differs from yours. Define extreme Salafi.

Comment

Originally posted by Figs View Post
                      What are Salafi-Madhkalis? I see the term more nowadays on forum, especially in Current Events but I'm not sure as to what it is.
                      And athari aqeedah too, I think i am missing a lot by not knowing these terms.

Where I live I've only heard from the media were of a Yemeni girl far away but that was it....where does this come from? I've also heard of an Asian girl from Scotland...
                      Before your other thread I never heard of Somali girls going for such activities, just a ton of Somali boys in my country were being interrogated for it....are you sure it's this common brother?

This is pretty worrying....
                      Salafi Madkhalis are basically a type of Salafi.

Athari Aqeedah is basically the aqeedah of Imam Ahmed ibn Qudamah.

The madkhalis don't have much of a problem with Aqeedah its more their mentality and how they are quick to accuse others of being khawarij or telling people how they "are not salafi enough".

In the UK there are quite a lot. My mum told me about it.

Comment

Originally posted by TurningTables View Post
                        My experiences greatly differs from yours. Define extreme Salafi.
                        In general I consider Abu khadeeja, Madkhalis usually as extreme salafi.

Comment

Don't entertain the troll. Clearly, he has no clue what he is talking about.

Majority of the girls (not women because they're mostly naive teenagers) that travel to Syria are not even Somali.

Comment

Salafi Madkhalis are basically a type of Salafi.

Athari Aqeedah is basically the aqeedah of Imam Ahmed ibn Qudamah.

The madkhalis don't have much of a problem with Aqeedah its more their mentality and how they are quick to accuse others of being khawarij or telling people how they "are not salafi enough".

In the UK there are quite a lot. My mum told me about it.
                            I just googled Wikipedia for Madhkalism, it seems that the movement have denounced Sayyid Qutb as an apostate...so you must be right about the accusing khawarij thing.
                            So are Salafis the ones that try to practice the ways of the Salaf? How come it's called extreme, or the opposite....are Salafis bad ?

I was told by a user just a while back that I'm Shafii lol, I didn't even know we needed to choose a madhab, it's all so complicated.is the whole madhkali problem thing all happening in the UK because I've never encountered anyone, not even shuyookh mentioning these things.
                            Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaitoonah View Post
                              Don't entertain the troll. Clearly, he has no clue what he is talking about.

Majority of the girls (not women because they're mostly naive teenagers) that travel to Syria are not even Somali.
                              + 1
                              17-07

Comment

Working...
                              X