Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it really hard to find one women who is pious beautiful and loyal to her husband..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it really hard to find one women who is pious beautiful and loyal to her husband..

Dead joke
    Last edited by iRepIslam; 10-06-15, 04:59 PM.
    The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

• Re: Is it really hard to find one women who is pious beautiful and loyal to her husba

Originally posted by Ar-Rayyaan View Post
      No i am not. And if i was im dropping this fight for the sake of Allah SWT right now!

But dont try to be funny while he made a spelling error it makes you look bad for no reason(i Assumed you are an old sister since your name says umm.....
      Also like i said dont embarrass brothers........SMH
      hmm I thought he did it on purpose because he even didn't type out husband fully. I wasn't embarrassing anyone. why can't people take a job if he was bothered by it, he would've said something himself.

Comment

• Re: Is it really hard to find one women who is pious beautiful and loyal to her husba

No i am not. And if i was im dropping this fight for the sake of Allah SWT right now!

But dont try to be funny while he made a spelling error it makes you look bad for no reason(i Assumed you are an old sister since your name says umm.....
        so old people can't joke?

loool
        Last edited by umm salabil; 10-06-15, 04:57 PM. Reason: just to show i was being funny

Comment

Didn't this thread get locked?
          They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by umm salabil View Post
            hmm I thought he did it on purpose because he even didn't type out husband fully. I wasn't embarrassing anyone. why can't people take a job
            Yes. Search for them a job.
            You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!

Comment

just to clear this up, it's regarded a typo, not a spelling error. nobody thinks the person doesn't know how to spell if they have some typos in their posts.

Comment

Originally posted by علي بن عبد الله View Post
                Yes. Search for them a job.
                lool.

Comment

just to clear this up, it's regarded a typo, not a spelling error. nobody thinks the person doesn't know how to spell if they have some typos in their posts.
                  I dont care. next time just say jazakallahu khair(my username) khalaas!

Comment

I dont care. next time just say jazakallahu khair(my username) khalaas!
                    You are welcome

I mean Jazak Allaho khairan
                    Last edited by umm salabil; 10-06-15, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Okay, I apologize if I hurted anyone's feelings. It wasn't my intention.
                      :)

Comment

Okay, I apologize if I hurted anyone's feelings. It wasn't my intention.
                        :)
                        Subhan allah finally??
                        what made you decide to apologize ???

Comment

Subhan allah finally??
                          what made you decide to apologize ???
                          What do you think it was?

I just didn't think my post hurt anyone's feelings. Are people that sensitive? Anyway, if the op was hurted by my post he should've said something. The last thing I want to do is hurt someone.

Comment

What do you think it was?

I just didn't think my post hurt anyone's feelings. Are people that sensitive? Anyway, if the op was hurted by my post he should've said something. The last thing I want to do is hurt someone.
                            Apology accepted sister. :) ppl are sensitive when it comes to finding pious beautiful and loyal women.

Comment

Don't try to embarrass your brother in islam what is wrong with you :upset:
                              So he made a spell error So what .................
                              Yesss... sorry for the typo... or may be my English is not that good.. I accept...

Comment

[QUOTE=fais1234;6513812]Yesss... sorry for the typo... or may be my English is not that good.. I accept...[/QUOT
                                Your english is ok
                                Last edited by Ar-Rayyaan; 11-06-15, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X