Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it really hard to find one women who is pious beautiful and loyal to her husband..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it really hard to find one women who is pious beautiful and loyal to her husband..

Assalam alaikum...
    Tired looking for that one girl who is understanding religious and cute ..... who would be loyal to her husband... be there for him love him... do lots and lots of ibadath to allah.... try to make her husband a better muslim .... is it really difficult to find one these days??? Anyone who is seriously looking for a life partner plsss pm... may allah give us all the best ...

Thank you

Re: Is it really hard to find one women who is pious beautiful and loyal to her husba

Yes yes yes, sign me up
    They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Re: Is it really hard to find one women who is pious beautiful and loyal to her husba

You are looking for a unicorn

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
        Yes yes yes, sign me up
        Do u grt?
        O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Yes yes yes, sign me up
          Brother it seems you in the same boat ...... wishing you luck ;)

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
            Do u grt?

Yes

Comment

Originally posted by fais1234 View Post
              Brother it seems you in the same boat ...... wishing you luck ;)
              Wait, I thought you were going to hook me up?

Comment

Yes
                See, you dnt grt.
                O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Yess ... tot of it but then I realised I am straight ;)

Comment

Back on topic, OP its not hard, there are many. But my definition of beautiful/pious may be different to yours. But how you gonna know If she is loyal to her nonexistent husband? :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                      Back on topic, OP its not hard, there are many. But my definition of beautiful/pious may be different to yours. But how you gonna know If she is loyal to her nonexistent husband? :confused:
                      A girl who fears allah... that's y I mentioned religuous .... pious... :)

Comment

Yess ... tot of it but then I realised I am straight ;)

What the hell is going on?

Comment

A girl who fears allah... that's y I mentioned religuous .... pious... :)
                          You remind me of another user. Hmm.
                          U a new member or?

Comment

Is it really hard to find one women who is pious beautiful and loyal to her husband..

Eewww what is going on :vomit:

Think things got misunderstood.
                            The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

What the hell is going on?
                              Looool

Comment

Working...
                              X