Been 5 yrs waiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been 5 yrs waiting

I don't know why I checked on my ex-wife's Facebook but made me very sad ( crying) she divorced me when I reverted to Islam. Shes remarried and has a new baby. Here I set with nothing for 5 yrs. Thought Allah swt would have blessed me with someone better by now. I don't know how to put my feelings I feel right now to words. I had a wife till I went and changed my religion. I don't want to be angry but I am angry that I'm still single for 5 yrs trying to be a good Muslim about it but very hard right now to do so. I feel like breaking stuff which means I don't get this way often at all.

Top it all off she still uses my last name how you going to remarry and still use my last name what a... jerk
    Last edited by shawn79; 31-05-15, 02:01 AM.

Re: Been 5 yrs waiting

Bro I don't know what to say but have sabr and having Islam is the most important thing. Here's to remind you of what we're striving for despite the difficulties of this life,you can watch when you have the time.
    https://youtu.be/Uf3OqpJ1wus
    https://youtu.be/gulFRsIHCis

Comment

Sorry to hear that brother, please remember that Allah has guided you to Islam and Insha'Allah will one day bless you with an amazing Muslimah to be your wife. Do not despair.

Comment

Originally posted by shawn79 View Post
        I don't know why I checked on my ex-wife's Facebook but made me very sad ( crying) she divorced me when I reverted to Islam. Shes remarried and has a new baby. Here I set with nothing for 5 yrs. Thought Allah swt would have blessed me with someone better by now. I don't know how to put my feelings I feel right now to words. I had a wife till I went and changed my religion. I don't want to be angry but I am angry that I'm still single for 5 yrs trying to be a good Muslim about it but very hard right now to do so. I feel like breaking stuff which means I don't get this way often at all.

Top it all off she still uses my last name how you going to remarry and still use my last name what a... jerk
        :salams

You are frustrated but akhi remember that the most important thing in your life is Islam. Keep striving to please Allah SWT and you will see the fruits of your patience.

You've been honoured and blessed so much that you are able to utter the shahada and have imaan in your heart.

You've been honoured and blessed so much that you are able to stand before The Creator 5 times a day and speak to Him, share your problems with Him, cry to Him.

You've been honoured and blessed so much that even though The Creator knows of all your problems, He still listens to you.

You've been honoured and blessed so much that should you sin, only a single sin will be written down but if you carry out a good deed you can be rewarded from 10 to 700 times more.

You've been honoured and blessed so much that there is baraqah in your wealth and there is baraqah in your food.

Stay strong brother

:jkk:

Comment

We can do nothing but wait ..........

Hope for the best from Allah ( swt )

Comment

Be patient brother, you will be rewarded, Insha'Allah

Comment

See this world and time as relative. These five years you'll thank Allah SWT for not giving you that wife etc. What I'm saying the harder it gets, the higher the reward/ease. A hardship never tops a relief or ease. If not in this world then in the hereafter. You'll thank Allah SWT for being in hardship, you'd wish that you'd have been in hardship your whole life...

So have patience, cause certainly for a believer, Allah SWT is sufficient. Maybe there is something in you Allah SWT wants from you. Perhaps He wants something much greater...

Remember, we are but a pixel in a puzzle... Only Allah SWT sees the whole puzzle, and therefore only Allah SWT knows. But us, we are only looking at the surface of every test, but in sha Allah in the hereafter you'll be thankful for Allah SWT for not being married for 5 yrs.
              La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
              (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
              Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

Don't check ex's profile(s). That's a very bad, bad idea.
                Don't stress out over being single after 5 years, that's much better than being stuck in a horrible marriage and suffering because of someone else.
                Ramadan is coming and direct your duas to Allah s.w.t., ask for patience and a spouse that would make you appeased.
                May Allah s.w.t. ease your situation..ameen!

Comment

Allah always has a plan for us. So don't worry. Whatever happens to us its for our benefit. All you need is Allah keep praying to him. Inshallah a new wife for you will come. I am also a sister who is single waaaaaaaayyyy longer than u have been. But as long as you have allah. That's all you really need. Have sabr. Trust Allah. Trust me brother allah will always help those who love him.

Comment

Originally posted by Aichan123 View Post
                    Allah always has a plan for us. So don't worry. Whatever happens to us its for our benefit. All you need is Allah keep praying to him. Inshallah a new wife for you will come. I am also a sister who is single waaaaaaaayyyy longer than u have been. But as long as you have allah. That's all you really need. Have sabr. Trust Allah. Trust me brother allah will always help those who love him.
                    Good advice but sister you may be single but his desire to get married may be far far greater than yours.

After all its much harder for a man to be single in this society with all the fitna around him. Its something women cant understand. Not truly anyway
                    Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
                    ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
                      Good advice but sister you may be single but his desire to get married may be far far greater than yours.

After all its much harder for a man to be single in this society with all the fitna around him. Its something women cant understand. Not truly anyway
                      Thank you brother. Probably. I've never experienced marriage and is looking as well. But these are just some if the things I do to stay positive and not be obsessed with not finding anyone :) just hoped to help that's all.

Comment

Last edited by wifeseeker; 06-06-15, 11:52 PM. Reason: :-)

Comment

Do not check it as it will onky hurt you...that is her fate and you have yours...when you in Jannah she will regret leaving you ..and that is a big regret..Allah has better for you...
                          Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Stop checking her facebook and move on. Just because you haven't found that better someone yet doesn't mean you won't. You lost a wife which you can replace and gained Islam, nothing more important than that.
                            "Why Do We Fill Our Hearts With Everything But Allah And Expect Not To Fall Apart"

Comment

you got the biggest gift of all from allah swt - your deen

so say alhamdulillah, have high hopes and beleive that allah will fulfil what you want in dunya and give you better and better and mucho better in sha allah in jannah
                              Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                              __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                              If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Working...
                              X