X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jannah2
    replied
    Re: Am I losing my mind?

I dont ant anyone to think im being rude so i'll explain; I saw the br wrote he suffers from social anxiety, lethargy etc and now this! :(

Leave a comment:

• Jannah2
    replied

it seems like your edging closer and closer to serious mental illness

Leave a comment:

• *Sweety*
    replied

Marriage isn't this easy

Leave a comment:

• Muslimah~S
    replied

It's not weird, as long as it's in moderation.

Leave a comment:

• budi.sudaryo
    replied

Originally posted by halfmydeen89 View Post
    Walekum asalaam bro,

It's not a bad thing to have those thoughts but it shouldn't become an unhealthy obsession. Try to focus your mind on things you enjoy and becoming content with yourself and the people around you. When you are able to marry then look for somebody who will share your desires but before that it's really important to be happy with yourself because then if things don't go the way you plan, you'll be able to fall back on your own self without depending on anyone else.
    I agree brother, we shouldn't look for marriage for the purpose of attaining happiness, as if it's the end-all solution.

Leave a comment:

• halfmydeen89
    replied

Originally posted by budi.sudaryo View Post
    Assalamualaykum,

My yearning has come to a point that when I see little kids I want to cry and every day I daydream about doing activities with a wife, like shopping, having a deep discussion, etc. Is this normal or am I going crazy?
    Walekum asalaam bro,

It's not a bad thing to have those thoughts but it shouldn't become an unhealthy obsession. Try to focus your mind on things you enjoy and becoming content with yourself and the people around you. When you are able to marry then look for somebody who will share your desires but before that it's really important to be happy with yourself because then if things don't go the way you plan, you'll be able to fall back on your own self without depending on anyone else.

Leave a comment:

• Faith1
    replied

Nevermind read your other post

and dang @kya that was unnecessary

Leave a comment:

• budi.sudaryo
    replied

Originally posted by Kya View Post
    You can't shop by yourself? You need your future wife to guide you in the mall? Go shopping on your own, go do activates on your own. If you can't hold deep discussion before marriage with friends/family/strangers online trust me you won't have the brain power to hold deep discussions with your wife
    wha? nowhere did I say that. I don't need a wife to do those things, I just want someone special to do things with, that's all.

Leave a comment:

• ari1449
    replied

wow. I don't know why but I don't find this all that weird, it's kind of different actually to what most people think about...
    wouldn't get in too deep though to the point that I cry.
    Last edited by ari1449; 09-04-15, 04:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Thedon!
    replied

I thought Abdaall created this thread.

My initial response was yes.

Leave a comment:

• umm salabil
    replied

Nothing wrong with daydreaming. But the best thing is to get married. try to spend time on zikr until you can get married.

Leave a comment:

• Fragile
    replied

Originally posted by shydonkey View Post
    U have too much time on your hands
    Lool

Leave a comment:

• Kya
    replied

Originally posted by budi.sudaryo View Post
    Assalamualaykum,

My yearning has come to a point that when I see little kids I want to cry and every day I daydream about doing activities with a wife, like shopping, having a deep discussion, etc. Is this normal or am I going crazy?
    You can't shop by yourself? You need your future wife to guide you in the mall? Go shopping on your own, go do activates on your own. If you can't hold deep discussion before marriage with friends/family/strangers online trust me you won't have the brain power to hold deep discussions with your wife

Leave a comment:

• ss91
    replied

Enjoy being single while you can. Once youre married you will look back and miss all that free time and little responsibility

Leave a comment:

• budi.sudaryo
    replied

Originally posted by Muslim1415 View Post
    You dream about shopping with a woman? go see a psychiatrist brother; something is definitely not normal.
    ok you think I'm losing my mind then lol. but srsly it's not like what you're thinking. like, if I was in a store and I thought how fun would it be if I have a wife accompanying me, buying stuff to decorate our house or cook a dinner.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X