X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Am I losing my mind?

Nevermind read your other post

and dang @kya that was unnecessary
    "Why Do We Fill Our Hearts With Everything But Allah And Expect Not To Fall Apart"

Comment

Originally posted by budi.sudaryo View Post
      Assalamualaykum,

My yearning has come to a point that when I see little kids I want to cry and every day I daydream about doing activities with a wife, like shopping, having a deep discussion, etc. Is this normal or am I going crazy?
      Walekum asalaam bro,

It's not a bad thing to have those thoughts but it shouldn't become an unhealthy obsession. Try to focus your mind on things you enjoy and becoming content with yourself and the people around you. When you are able to marry then look for somebody who will share your desires but before that it's really important to be happy with yourself because then if things don't go the way you plan, you'll be able to fall back on your own self without depending on anyone else.
      God has created Angels with reason but having no desires; animals with desires but no reason and man with both reason and desires. Therefore, if one’s reason is stronger than his desires, he is like an Angel,
      while if his desires are stronger than his reason, he is like an animal.

- Ibn Al-Qayyim

وَاسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَاةِ

Comment

Originally posted by halfmydeen89 View Post
        Walekum asalaam bro,

It's not a bad thing to have those thoughts but it shouldn't become an unhealthy obsession. Try to focus your mind on things you enjoy and becoming content with yourself and the people around you. When you are able to marry then look for somebody who will share your desires but before that it's really important to be happy with yourself because then if things don't go the way you plan, you'll be able to fall back on your own self without depending on anyone else.
        I agree brother, we shouldn't look for marriage for the purpose of attaining happiness, as if it's the end-all solution.
        I'm on a strict time management regiment and have to limit my time online. Therefore I have to reply selectively. Please don't be offended if I ignore your questions. :jkk:

Comment

It's not weird, as long as it's in moderation.

Comment

Marriage isn't this easy

Comment

it seems like your edging closer and closer to serious mental illness

Comment

I dont ant anyone to think im being rude so i'll explain; I saw the br wrote he suffers from social anxiety, lethargy etc and now this! :(

Comment

Working...
                X