Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I losing my mind?

Assalamualaykum,

My yearning has come to a point that when I see little kids I want to cry and every day I daydream about doing activities with a wife, like shopping, having a deep discussion, etc. Is this normal or am I going crazy?
    I'm on a strict time management regiment and have to limit my time online. Therefore I have to reply selectively. Please don't be offended if I ignore your questions. :jkk:

Am I losing my mind?

U have too much time on your hands

Comment

Re: Am I losing my mind?

Walaikum salaam

It is understandable and I can relate

Especially as have few friends and don't get on with family then naturally you will desire that
      Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
      ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by shydonkey View Post
        This ^

Comment

not really because even when I'm working I daydream lol.

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
          Walaikum salaam

It is understandable and I can relate

Especially as have few friends and don't get on with family then naturally you will desire that
          thank you akhi for understanding and following my story :D
          I'm on a strict time management regiment and have to limit my time online. Therefore I have to reply selectively. Please don't be offended if I ignore your questions. :jkk:

Comment

You know you shouldn't idealise marriage so much because otherwise you will just be disappointed. Just think of all the things you can do because you're not married yet.

Although daydreaming about your future wife isn't too crazy. Just get married lol
            Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

Originally posted by budi.sudaryo View Post
              Assalamualaykum,

My yearning has come to a point that when I see little kids I want to cry and every day I daydream about doing activities with a wife, like shopping, having a deep discussion, etc. Is this normal or am I going crazy?
              You dream about shopping with a woman? go see a psychiatrist brother; something is definitely not normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim1415 View Post
                You dream about shopping with a woman? go see a psychiatrist brother; something is definitely not normal.
                ok you think I'm losing my mind then lol. but srsly it's not like what you're thinking. like, if I was in a store and I thought how fun would it be if I have a wife accompanying me, buying stuff to decorate our house or cook a dinner.

Comment

Enjoy being single while you can. Once youre married you will look back and miss all that free time and little responsibility
                  "The duty of the man who investigates the writings of scientists, if learning the truth is his goal, is to make himself an enemy of all that he reads, and,.. attack it from every side. He should also suspect himself as he performs his critical examination of it, so that he may avoid falling into either prejudice or leniency."
                  -Alhazen Ibn Al-Haythem

Comment

Originally posted by budi.sudaryo View Post
                    Assalamualaykum,

You can't shop by yourself? You need your future wife to guide you in the mall? Go shopping on your own, go do activates on your own. If you can't hold deep discussion before marriage with friends/family/strangers online trust me you won't have the brain power to hold deep discussions with your wife

Comment

Lool
                      I love you, cherish you and worship you,
                      Guide me on your path to your janna,
                      Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Nothing wrong with daydreaming. But the best thing is to get married. try to spend time on zikr until you can get married.

Comment

I thought Abdaall created this thread.

My initial response was yes.
                          Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

wow. I don't know why but I don't find this all that weird, it's kind of different actually to what most people think about...
                            wouldn't get in too deep though to the point that I cry.
                            Last edited by ari1449; 09-04-15, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kya View Post
                              You can't shop by yourself? You need your future wife to guide you in the mall? Go shopping on your own, go do activates on your own. If you can't hold deep discussion before marriage with friends/family/strangers online trust me you won't have the brain power to hold deep discussions with your wife
                              wha? nowhere did I say that. I don't need a wife to do those things, I just want someone special to do things with, that's all.

Comment

Working...
                              X