Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My racist parents are forcing me to act rebelliously regarding marriage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My racist parents are forcing me to act rebelliously regarding marriage!

Originally posted by whisperofimaan View Post
    This side of parents sometimes shows up in situations like this. I can only advise you you advise your parents by reminding them about what Islam says about this, while being strict and gentle with them at the same time. But if they still don't feel comfortable, then just let it go. Being married with your parents blessings and dua is better than being married without it even if you may be in the right side of things. Maybe through you being sensitive to your parents feelings, Allah SWT will provide you with someone better whom you and your parents will be satisfied with inshaAllah.
    You do realise that if we all did that then nothing would change

Marriages between different races unites the ummah.

Islam would not have spread if we all just listened to our parents all the time. Sure they care but they don't always know what is best
    Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
    ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Welcome to the club

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
        You do realise that if we all did that then nothing would change

Marriages between different races unites the ummah.

Islam would not have spread if we all just listened to our parents all the time. Sure they care but they don't always know what is best
        Some parents are tougher to get through to than others, hence my first sentence.
        الحق لا يعرف بالرجال، اعرف الحق تعرف رجاله

Comment

Working...
        X