Marriage event - April 3rd/ London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage event - April 3rd/ London

Last edited by halfmydeen89; 19-08-15, 07:01 PM.
    God has created Angels with reason but having no desires; animals with desires but no reason and man with both reason and desires. Therefore, if one’s reason is stronger than his desires, he is like an Angel,
    while if his desires are stronger than his reason, he is like an animal.

- Ibn Al-Qayyim

وَاسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَاةِ

Re: Marriage event - April 3rd/ London

:salams
    Considering your name is "half my deen" I feel like you are sort of advertising the event as well >_>
    Me personally, I'd rather not go (who knows what undesirables attend) but thanks for the...promotion?
    Pray. Fast. Zakat. Pilgrimage. Allah.

Comment

this is disgusting
      If Allah & his Messenger :saw: ordered us to breathe in a certain way, we would say: "سَمِعْنَا وَأَطَعْنَا We hear & We obey"
      “Whoever turns away from my Sunnah has nothing to do with me.” (al-Bukhaari)

Comment

If they have that many people going they certainly don't need us there. I hate big weddings, particularly ones that advertise it everywhere.

Comment

Sorry.. Won't be going, also kinda odd advertising a wedding, inviting strangers and who knows what... Anyway that's just me.. Silly me.
          I love you, cherish you and worship you,
          Guide me on your path to your janna,
          Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

I thought is was a marriage event...not a wedding? Hmm not my thing for sure...i hate the idea of having that many people

Comment

Originally posted by Anthanasia View Post
              If they have that many people going they certainly don't need us there. I hate big weddings, particularly ones that advertise it everywhere.
              Originally posted by Fragile View Post
              Sorry.. Won't be going, also kinda odd advertising a wedding, inviting strangers and who knows what... Anyway that's just me.. Silly me.
              Originally posted by Charmbracelet0 View Post
              I thought is was a marriage event...not a wedding? Hmm not my thing for sure...i hate the idea of having that many people
              it's a match making event
              If Allah & his Messenger :saw: ordered us to breathe in a certain way, we would say: "سَمِعْنَا وَأَطَعْنَا We hear & We obey"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bint Radical View Post
                  it's a match making event
                  No way! Big no no. Lol
                  I love you, cherish you and worship you,
                  Guide me on your path to your janna,
                  Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Hmm that's true...

I can't imagine ever meeting anyone at a matchmaking event...the only people I know personally who have been are really out there, over confident etc. Not my scene nope nope.

Comment

Last edited by halfmydeen89; 19-08-15, 07:03 PM.
                      God has created Angels with reason but having no desires; animals with desires but no reason and man with both reason and desires. Therefore, if one’s reason is stronger than his desires, he is like an Angel,

- Ibn Al-Qayyim

Comment

Last edited by halfmydeen89; 19-08-15, 07:03 PM.

- Ibn Al-Qayyim

Comment

it's not better if it's acquired through haraam means

Comment

Last edited by halfmydeen89; 19-08-15, 07:04 PM.

- Ibn Al-Qayyim

Comment

hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil

I guess it depends on the specific event, but haraam and filth is no stranger to such events

Comment

Working...
                              X