Is this Haraam?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this Haraam?

As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

I am trying to get this woman to become muslim she is interested in me but I already told her that I cannot be with her in any shape or form unless we are married. That part is understood. But now I am trying to get her to become muslim, is that ok? We are never in a private place or anything and I have never even shook her hand or nothing. And Insha Allah she does become muslim how can I have a lawful marriage with her if I have already talked to her about marriage without her wali. And can a kafir be her wali because I doubt she has any muslims in her family.

And I Will not marry a kafir period. Please help me with this situation should I just cut the woman off and never talk to her again what?
    Last edited by jarodmoyer; 05-03-15, 01:38 AM.

Re: Is this Haraam?

:wswrwb:

1. Remember that hidayah only comes from Allah . We can and should share the message of Islam through our words and actions, but we can't and shouldn't force anyone to become Muslim.

2. It would be better if you introduced this sister you're interested in to other good, practicing Muslim sisters to give dawah.

3. :insha:, you can repent for talking to the sister without her wali about marriage. If a marriage with this sister is khayr for you, Allah will make it easier for you. Be sure to pursue this sister the halal, right way after repenting.

4. As far as I know, a kafir cannot be her wali. An Imam of a masjid can be, though, :insha:
    Last edited by starrynight11; 05-03-15, 02:28 AM.
    Life's actually pretty simple: you just have to enjoy it, pray, do good, refrain from bad, and respect others. Being Muslim is not a disadvantage or an advantage - it's a responsibility.
    "So patiently persevere: for verily the promise of Allah is true" (Qur'an, Surah Ar-Rum - 30:60)

Comment

[QUOTE=jarodmoyer;6369389]As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

I am trying to get this woman to become muslim she is interested in me but I already told her that I cannot be with her in any shape or form unless we are married. That part is understood. But now I am trying to get her to become muslim, is that ok? We are never in a private place or anything and I have never even shook her hand or nothing. And Insha Allah she does become muslim how can I have a lawful marriage with her if I have already talked to her about marriage without her wali. And can a kafir be her wali because I doubt she has any muslims in her family.

And I Will not marry a kafir period. Please help me with this si
      Last edited by Abdur al Rahman; 05-03-15, 07:06 AM.
      BismAllah. Slave of Allah swt forever Forever a slave of Allah swt

Comment

ok may Allah (swt) reward you.

Comment

Its ok if she wants to become Muslim, don't force her into it.

Comment

Send her to a masjid or get her in touch with a Muslim woman, instead of you trying to give her dawah. Especially since this is already becoming romanticized.
            Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
            - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post

Send her to a masjid or get her in touch with a Muslim woman, instead of you trying to give her dawah. Especially since this is already becoming romanticized.
              BismAllah. Very good point Akhi. MashaAllah
              BismAllah. Slave of Allah swt forever Forever a slave of Allah swt

Comment

Its bad to ;;get a girl to become a muslim'' only allah will make her, so make dua for her mosly, istakhra etc for such serious decisions and in sha allah :)

ps: if you can trust her.. u can marry her and she will become automatically after seeing your good deeds, the way u pray etc?
                My cooking Youtube channel:
                https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvc...UgRZfc4r8YJ0iQ

Don't abuse your body just to feel good, use your body right and you'll feel better - Sparty

Comment

Originally posted by Spartakos View Post
                  Its bad to ;;get a girl to become a muslim'' only allah will make her, so make dua for her mosly, istakhra etc for such serious decisions and in sha allah :)

ps: if you can trust her.. u can marry her and she will become automatically after seeing your good deeds, the way u pray etc?
                  There is no guarantee.
                  Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."

Comment

There is no guarantee.
                    I didnt said its guaranteed though, i only gave an example of something that might happen instead.

Don't abuse your body just to feel good, use your body right and you'll feel better - Sparty

Comment

your rite. I seen her today and I plan on just never seeing her again because I feel in my heart the situation is not rite. But I did give her some printed off pages from Three Fundamental Principles Insha Allah she's reading them.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartakos View Post
                        I didnt said its guaranteed though, i only gave an example of something that might happen instead.
                        It's a big risk to take, esp. since it's about marriage (your whole life with her).

Comment

It's a big risk to take, esp. since it's about marriage (your whole life with her).
                          I understand, but if you have to you will do it...

Comment

Is she a christian ?

A Muslim man may marry a christian women , but its better if she becomes Muslim , because otherwise there will be lot of issues in your life.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X