Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can I make Dua to marry this man?

Thanx
    How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me :crying2:

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
      :wswrwb:

Sister, you can not take away anyone's fate. Whatever Allah has decreed is final. Dua'a is actually part of the decree.

But, anyways, you should really make Dua'a for someone who is pious first and foremost and who will help you come closer to Allah. Maybe, this person isn't the best for you, but you do not know that and Allah knows.

If you really want to marry him, then ask your parents/dad and propose to him. Make things moving alone. :insha:

:jkk:
      what do you mean by that?
      Nothing is impossible with Allah:o

Comment

Make dua he we won't marry hoors and treat you like your only queen ;)
        https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by muslimgirl93 View Post
          what do you mean by that?
          It's part of the decree that this person will make Dua'a and it will result in this or that.
          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

The following Hadith is referred to in your query:

قال رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم- لا يرد القضاء إلا الدعاء

Rasulullah (SallAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) said, "Nothing can change the Divine Decree except dua." (Jami' Al-Tirmidhi, Vol. 2, P. 35, HM Saeed)

In the footnotes of this Hadith, Maulana Ahmed Ali Saharanpuri states that dua can change taqdeer. However, this act of dua which can change taqdeer is also pre-destined in itself, so it will not change what has already been written on the Tablet. For simplicity in understanding, an example is as follows:

When destiny was written, Allah Ta'ala already destined that at a certain time at such and such place, Zaid will make dua to Allah and his taqdeer will then be changed as a result of his dua.

So yes, his taqdeer was changed as a result of his dua. However, the act as a whole was already pre-destined to happen.

Finally, it is true that one should not ponder over the matter of qadar too much, as it is impossible for even the most intelligent of man to comprehend. Allah Ta'ala states in the Holy Quran:

http://www.askimam.org/public/question_detail/16483
            Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
            - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
              Make dua he we won't marry hoors and treat you like your only queen ;)
              What a silly phrase ! Or joke or whatever it meant to be lolz

Do u think if Allah grant us paradise inshallah Allah we will care of u marrying hoor or not
              I mean ..come on seriously we will be extremely busy , happy and satisfied with never heard / seen / think of stuff Allah blesses us with :)
              In short my bro , life and hereafter doesn't revolve around u , not u in person but men in general
              How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me :crying2:

Comment

Pray the dua of Istikhara (google it if you dont know) and leave it to Allah. If its meant to be, it will happen, if its not, then you move on. Thats life
                Believe
                there is
                good in the world

Comment

Do not give yourself unnecessary stress sister. Make as many dua's as you want. Allah loves it when his servants turn to him.
                  Forgiving others is not a weakness.
                  It takes a strong person to forgive.

Comment

Working...
                  X