parents marrying their trouble making sons/daughters off to decent people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parents marrying their trouble making sons/daughters off to decent people

this makes me so sad that parents do this. what do they think that poor man/woman did to deserve being married to that person just so they can punish their children? its just so sad to see a man who commits adultery so his parents decide to marry him to a good girl from back in their country and now shes married to an adulterer with who knows what diseases.

it an evil and inconsiderate thng to do. do they lie to the girls parents or something or are the parents really that lenient?
    Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

Re: parents marrying their trouble making sons/daughters off to decent people

Originally posted by hadmatter View Post
    this makes me so sad that parents do this. what do they think that poor man/woman did to deserve being married to that person just so they can punish their children? its just so sad to see a man who commits adultery so his parents decide to marry him to a good girl from back in their country and now shes married to an adulterer with who knows what diseases.

it an evil and inconsiderate thng to do. do they lie to the girls parents or something or are the parents really that lenient?
    im sure the guy's parents dont even know.

and the the other way happens to. obviously righteous guys dont know how to talk with girls whereas the "bad" guys do, hence they are able to "wooh" any kind of girl, religious or not.

honestly its rare to find BOTH the husband and wife are decent Muslims. or so I think.
    "The duty of the man who investigates the writings of scientists, if learning the truth is his goal, is to make himself an enemy of all that he reads, and,.. attack it from every side. He should also suspect himself as he performs his critical examination of it, so that he may avoid falling into either prejudice or leniency."
    -Alhazen Ibn Al-Haythem

Comment

yeah because if two mature adults couldn't alter his behaviour what is really bound to help is dumping your troubles on a young girl from back home who has no clue about the culture, lifestyle here in the uk

That will work wont it?
      FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

yeh this makes me sick

they are bad enough then you put them in a marriage, not only do you ruin someone elses life but you cause the individual to commit greater sins aswell.

and if they have kids it becomes 10x worse
        Last edited by Bindipper; 28-02-15, 02:14 PM.

Comment

I see this happening all the time and it makes me sick too

It is pointless, i have a drug addict relative whose parents took him to bangladesh got him married and it didn't stop him being an addict and now he just abuses her and his daughter as well as stealing from them for his addiction, we have advised her to just call the police on him, they don't get 'better' by marrying them off but worse.

Comment

So sad to see this yes its happens a lot, the job of most of todays parents is this to just hide their children shortcomings and get them married when they have done every disgusting thing there is. They cant stop them or force them from evil while raising them up, let them have all the freedoms and when they commit fornication, adultery and other evils they start lookinf for scrape goats for them.

What has the world come upto, Why doesnt qayamah come all ready
            A Pessimistic Truth is better than an Optimistic lie.

Sisters dont pm me

Comment

I know, I hate it too. That along with parents who lie about their children, like if their child is tempremental or has a serious illness but the parent is like 'no, theres nothing wrong with him, my child is perfect in every way' urgh I just hate liars

Did you hear of the story recently where a man with epilepsy kept it secret from his future bride and had a seizure on the wedding day so when he was in hospital the bride married someone else. Can't blame her really, why did he lie about it?

Anyways i don't think the parents marry their trouble making kids off to punish them, I think they marry them off to decent people in the hope that it will straighten them out.

Comment

I've seen this and it's bad, it leads to such horrible marriages. That's why I recommend getting to truly know a person before entering such relationships.
                unconditional love for all of mankind.

Comment

This annoys me. Shows the elders are just as lost as the youth.
                  [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

The other annoying thing is some of those guys who are the perverted ones themselves will go on about how women in the west are this and that and they want someone 'pure.'
                    Last edited by Muslimah~S; 01-03-15, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by مسلمة View Post
                      The other annoying thing is some of those guys who are the perverted ones themselves will go on about how women in the west are this and that and they want someone 'pure.'
                      Ohhhh that does my nut in too hahhahahahahha. It's like who do you think you are?
                      [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by مسلمة View Post
                        yes sister its true but they forget that muslim countries are equally bad

Sisters dont pm me

Comment

Originally posted by shann View Post
                          I've seen this and it's bad, it leads to such horrible marriages. That's why I recommend getting to truly know a person before entering such relationships.
                          Brother how can one know a person when its already implied that u only talk good about ur children when families interact and getting into relationships before marriage is not allowed in islam. It really makes a messy system.

Sisters dont pm me

Comment

Originally posted by frjs200 View Post
                            Brother how can one know a person when its already implied that u only talk good about ur children when families interact and getting into relationships before marriage is not allowed in islam. It really makes a messy system.
                            This is the reason that the role of parents i so important in Islam that they enagage with truthfulness while making relationships. But they dont they just want the best for their children.

Sisters dont pm me

Comment

it an evil and inconsiderate thing to do. do they lie to the girls parents or something or are the parents really that lenient?
                              More often than not, they Decieve the other party the Man/Woman side and potray their sons as Angels ...

Nauzubillah min zaliq,

Brothers and sisters when you have Children, please don't ruin another persons Lives and be wary of others trying to ruin your Childrens lives

Nauzubillah min zaliq

The Sin accumulated from destroying the Life of a Muslim!

May Allah ta'ala save us from such Despicable Henious Sins

ameen

Also this emphasises the importance of good background checks before selecting a spouse,

:jkk:
                              Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 01-03-15, 05:24 PM.
                              http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Working...
                              X