Women in general and wife also.

Comment

Re: hoor al ayn

Originally posted by umm salabil View Post
      Women in general and wife also.
      http://www.whyislam.org/on-faith/status-of-women/

Comment

Oh I know women's role and status. I wanted to know what you thought it wad.

Comment

Oh I know women's role and status. I wanted to know what you thought it wad.
          What I just showed you
          Last edited by missmirah02; 25-02-15, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by missmirah02 View Post
            But I think it depends on who you are, some women would love that role and some would not
            i surely wouldn't want anyone to feel obliged to tend to me, or do it against their wishes. in jannah i guess i would request a pair of floating hands to follow me around and tend to me. win/win.
            لآ اِلَهَ اِلّا اللّهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُوُل اللّهِ

Comment

Originally posted by Aloo View Post
              i surely wouldn't want anyone to feel obliged to tend to me, or do it against their wishes. in jannah i guess i would request a pair of floating hands to follow me around and tend to me. win/win.
              Lol that would be cool

Comment

Go back to your strawberry milk and chocolate biscuits

Don't you have an assignment or something to do, keep you busy and stop you thinking about hoor Al ayn
                Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                  Go back to your strawberry milk and chocolate biscuits

Don't you have an assignment or something to do, keep you busy and stop you thinking about hoor Al ayn
                  :O Telling him off like a mom.
                  Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                  - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                    Is intercourse that great? :scratch:
                    Sex is a great Test . It has immense power , that is why one of the person below shade of Arsh on Judgement Day would be one who resisted illegal intercourse , just for the sake of Allah ( swt ) , when there was nothing else to stop him.

Comment

He can get whatever he wants in Jannah. I don't think about it.
                      I think both men and women get what they want .

Comment

Originally posted by Bismil View Post
                        I think both men and women get what they want .
                        Everyone gets what they want in Jannah :)

Comment

Originally posted by noatak
                          I don't want hoors. I'm a man.
                          Brother , this can lead to bad assumptions :p

Comment

Originally posted by Bismil View Post
                            Brother , this can lead to bad assumptions :p
                            “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                              :O Telling him off like a mom.
                              My hoor Al ayn strategy

Any brother studying will be reminded about his studies
                              Any married brothers will be reminded about his wife
                              And with the single ones, will just let them dream :rotfl:
                              Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                              __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                              If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by missmirah02 View Post
                                I don't wanna be a wife though not here nor in Jannah. Gotta get there first though , you're right about that

Edit: Maybe in Jennah only to an angel
                                News for you Mirah. Angels do not have the same needs as men. They do not eat nor sleep. They just worship Allah SWT. They won't even look at female in that way. That is if you were talking about the actual malaika.

This is the natural instinct Allah SWT has created for them. Now, the difference between a believer and non-believer is how he channels that. For some, it can be an act of worship and a way to cement his bond with his spouse, for some it is just an 'act'.

There is a difference between having 'needs' and being 'needy'. The one strong in faith will have needs , but won't be needy.

But, the men in jannah will be 'angels' too in the earthly sense.

Edit: Angels also have no gender. So, yeah...
                                Last edited by pointless; 25-02-15, 09:20 AM.
                                Ramadan Ummah Project 2015 in shaa Allah
                                http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...h-Project-2015
                                Let's learn and live Islam together. Ameen.
                                ----------------------- ------------------------
                                My Lord! bestow on them thy Mercy even as they cherished me in childhood [17:24]

Comment

Working...
                                X