X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: hoor al ayn

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
    Not allowed?

Please don't tell me you're already being controlled...
    its too late. she got to him....there is nothing we can do brother....
    "The duty of the man who investigates the writings of scientists, if learning the truth is his goal, is to make himself an enemy of all that he reads, and,.. attack it from every side. He should also suspect himself as he performs his critical examination of it, so that he may avoid falling into either prejudice or leniency."
    -Alhazen Ibn Al-Haythem

Comment

Originally posted by ss91 View Post
      its too late. she got to him....there is nothing we can do brother....
      Lol. Reprogram me Bro

Haha
      Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
      ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Do hoors have a mind of their own?

Comment

Originally posted by Bindipper View Post
          Do hoors have a mind of their own?
          I think they're like angels in that sense but I'm not sure

Comment

The situation of the believing woman in Paradise will be better than the situation of the hoor al-‘iyn; she will be higher in status and more beautiful. Several ahaadeeth and reports have been narrated concerning that, but none of them can be proven to be sound. But if a righteous woman from among the people of this world enters Paradise, then she will do so as a reward for her righteous deeds and as a honour from Allaah to her for her religious commitment and righteousness. As for the hoori who is one of the delights of Paradise, she has only been created in Paradise for the sake of someone else, and has been made the reward for the believing man for his righteous deeds. There is a great difference between one who enters Paradise as a reward for her righteous deeds and the one who was created as a reward for one who did righteous deeds. The former is a queen and a princess, and the latter, no matter how beautiful she is, is undoubtedly lower in status than a queen, and she is subject to the command of her believing master for whom Allaah created her as a reward.

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) was asked: Does the description of the hoor al-‘iyn include the women of this world?

He replied:

It seems to me that the women of this world will be better than the hoor al-‘iyn, even in outward appearance, and Allaah knows best.

http://islamqa.info/en/60188
            -----

Sisters should strive to be righteous believers because that is hardest given the tests we face and whispers of the shaytan mixed with our own nafs etc.Rewards are abundant in the afterlife. It should not even beg the question of 'what' they are. Doesn't matter. If our Lord SWT is pleased, that's all there is to it. Ultimately, we have been created to worship Him alone. I am glad I was not created as a hoor. What an honour to be created to worship!

Brother should strive to be righteous and be happy that there are various rewards for it and amongst them are hoors.

This should sum it up.
            Ramadan Ummah Project 2015 in shaa Allah
            http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...h-Project-2015
            Let's learn and live Islam together. Ameen.
            ----------------------- ------------------------
            My Lord! bestow on them thy Mercy even as they cherished me in childhood [17:24]

Comment

^ indeed :jkk: for that. Al hamdulilah for being given the honor of worshipping Ar raheem. May Allah forgive us, our parents, and all the believers. Ameen.

Comment

Originally posted by ceeri_sista View Post
                ^ indeed :jkk: for that. Al hamdulilah for being given the honor of worshipping Ar raheem. May Allah forgive us, our parents, and all the believers. Ameen.
                Ameen
                Ramadan Ummah Project 2015 in shaa Allah
                http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...h-Project-2015
                Let's learn and live Islam together. Ameen.
                ----------------------- ------------------------
                My Lord! bestow on them thy Mercy even as they cherished me in childhood [17:24]

Comment

one reason that comes to mind is - a Tour guide, one needs one familiar with the terrain/realm/dimensions of paradise, other beautiful creations can do as well like a non-hostile dragon that can talk.

Comment

Originally posted by ~TwinklingStar~ View Post
                    Yeah ! Some of the scholars are of the view that if a person wishes to have a child in Paradise, Allah will fulfil that wish for him.

The Messenger of Allah :saw: said: “If the believer wishes for a child in Paradise, the pregnancy, birth and growth will occur within an hour, as he wishes.” [Tirmidhi]

What is meant is that the pregnancy will occur and the child will be born and will grow to the age of perfection, which is thirty years, as the person wishes, i.e., the child will be male or female and so on, in accordance with the person’s wishes.

Wallahu alam !

:rotfl:

But, at the same time, it's also nice to encourage your husband using hoor terminology....Sometimes when we're eating & some morsels of his food have dropped , I just tell him "pay your hoor's mehr" .. he understands & picks those morsels up & eats them happily.

There is a Hadith of Nabi :saw: along the lines that the drops of food that have fallen off the table will be the mehr (dowry) for the Hoors of Jannah .
                    No way, I'd burn loool But that's interesting :)
                    Nothing is impossible with Allah

Comment

I just wana get to Jannah first. All other things can come afterwards
                      Believe
                      there is
                      good in the world

Comment

Originally posted by thisissultan View Post
                        one reason that comes to mind is - a Tour guide, one needs one familiar with the terrain/realm/dimensions of paradise, other beautiful creations can do as well like a non-hostile dragon that can talk.
                        but a fire breathing one

Comment

Originally posted by ugabs View Post
                          I just wana get to Jannah first. All other things can come afterwards
                          Than you want Hoors. An army of Hoors...
                          I am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Lol this is a funny topic. Can I throw the ball back in the sisters' court? Do you sisters know how easy it is for you to make it to Jannah? All you basically have to do is the 5 pillars of islam, and obey your and have the pleasure of your husband when you get married, and you can enter Jannah through any of it's doors inshallah! Men have to go out in the world and work to support families, come back home tired, care to their wives and children, you don't even have to work sisters, you don't even have to spend a penny from your money. You essentially don't have to even cook or clean. You are excused from jihaad, men have to go to fight if they are called upon or if jihaad is fard 'ayn. And we witness other humans being torn to peices by gun fire or bombs. All for the sake of Allah, and if we are killed you can marry again to be supported like you shôuld. So be happy inshallah and receive glad tidings, your struggle in life is yours and a man's is a man' see are different and Allah knows what we desire, men desire variety in women which is why he has rewarded us with hoor in Jannah. But in no way means that Allah will deprive you or be unjust with u. Remember there will be no ill feelings in Jannah like there is in dunya and you will be pleased with what Allah gives you and you will have whatever your soul fancies

Comment

• Re: Why do people want hoor al ayn?

^we also.have to wear hijab and have lots of restrictions. It's not that easy. You know women having to wear hijab is equivalent to men having to lower their gaze. Women like adornment but can't in front of nonmahram. Can't even wear eye makeup or perfume. No tight clothes. No thin clothes. Not even decorated hijabs / jilbabs. Ain't that easy. It's hard work!!!

Add to that all the work of raising children properly according to islam. Can't say a woman doesn't have to do that. Because if she doesn't and the children grow up corrupt she will reap the punishment.

Comment

Working...
                              X