Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people want hoor al ayn?

Why do people want hoor al ayn?
    Last edited by Kiro; 03-03-15, 10:16 PM.
    I am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Re: hoor al ayn

Didn't you make this thread already? It's because of intercourse

Comment

Originally posted by missmirah02 View Post
      Didn't you make this thread already? It's because of intercourse
      Actually it was a post

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
        Actually it was a post
        Oh :embar: well anyway it's for intercourse

Comment

First goal, Jannah. Then we can talk about Hoors.

I would not want it. (I have my reasons. Personal)

(Apparently, women can get them too)
          Ramadan Ummah Project 2015 in shaa Allah
          http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...h-Project-2015
          Let's learn and live Islam together. Ameen.
          ----------------------- ------------------------
          My Lord! bestow on them thy Mercy even as they cherished me in childhood [17:24]

Comment

Originally posted by pointless View Post
            First goal, Jannah. Then we can talk about Hoors.

I would not want it. (I have my reasons. Personal)

(Apparently, women can get them too)
            I've actually heard the opposite, where did you hear we could?

Comment

I've actually heard the opposite, where did you hear we could?
              I was listening to this talk by a sheikh. Now of the well known ones. Or was it debatable? Whatever it is we get something.

Thing is I am not too bothered about it so I was not paying that much attention to specifics of what a woman get.

I just want a place in Jannah. In shaa Allah.
              My Lord! bestow on them thy Mercy even as they cherished me in childhood [17:24]

Comment

I was listening to this talk by a sheikh. Now of the well known ones. Or was it debatable? Whatever it is we get something.

Thing is I am not too bothered about it so I was not paying that much attention to specifics of what a woman get.

I just want a place in Jannah. In shaa Allah.
                Agreed. Although I do hope that I will have my resteraunt and everything that I hope to get here. I've heard women in Jannah kind of just tend to men (I'm not entirely sure I think it's debatable) a role I would really despise

Comment

Agreed. Although I do hope that I will have my resteraunt and everything that I hope to get here. I've heard women in Jannah kind of just tend to men (I'm not entirely sure I think it's debatable) a role I would really despise
                  But that's what they are created for, sis. That's their way of worshipping Allah SWT just as for us is by being a good wife.

In Jannah, there is no jealousy.

So, even if I saw him with them, I could care less. I would be too at peace to care where he went. (Sounds odd but that's how it will be)

I doubt it will be out in the open. Haya is present even in Jannah. (SOmeone correct me if I am wrong)

The men who reach Jannah. Can you imagine the type of men they must be? Hoors might be there but even they would be too at peace for that. Probably just happy to see our Lord.

This is if I even reach Jannah. This is if both of us reaches it. Lot of hurdle to pass still.

Comment

But that's what they are created for, sis. That's their way of worshipping Allah SWT just as for us is by being a good wife.

In Jannah, there is no jealousy.

So, even if I saw him with them, I could care less. I would be too at peace to care where he went. (Sounds odd but that's how it will be)

I doubt it will be out in the open. Haya is present even in Jannah. (SOmeone correct me if I am wrong)

The men who reach Jannah. Can you imagine the type of men they must be? Hoors might be there but even they would be too at peace for that. Probably just happy to see our Lord.

This is if I even reach Jannah. This is if both of us reaches it. Lot of hurdle to pass still.
                    I don't wanna be a wife though not here nor in Jannah. Gotta get there first though , you're right about that

Edit: Maybe in Jennah only to an angel
                    Last edited by missmirah02; 24-02-15, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Hoor-al-ayn, from the perspective of a man, is very strong incentive for jannah.

This is because it will do a few things for him:

A - Men are very visual, so it gives them something visual to chase in jannah, and they are much more willing to sacrifice things in duniya for this dream. It is like how the disbelievers chase their dreams, Allah gives males something to visual when they are required to sacrifice for things like jihad.

B - It will help men be much more lenient on seeking visual things in duniya, such as beauty in a woman in duniya. So it can help them lower their gaze, and it would also lower their expectations of beauty of a potential spouse because they seek the beauty in jannah from their wife and the hoor al ayn.

C - Women want more time and commitment and sacrifice from a man, men on the other hand are driven for physical pleasure as much as possible. Men generally always feel the need for more of this physical side of things, and it appeals to them. Again the incentive here is to chase jannah, so that one becomes less attached to duniya.

Really, this is a topic about helping motivate men to sacrifice for the sake of Allah. And of course we are all then reminded none is better than the believing woman in jannah alhamdulilah.
                      If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Humililty, Sincerity, and the quest for Truth. There is no purpose in life but to seek the pleasure of Allah.
                      There is a possibility a female might use this account to read something!

Comment

Oh :embar: well anyway it's for intercourse
                        Is intercourse that great? :scratch:

Ephemeral reader

Comment

I don't wanna be a wife though not here nor in Jannah. Gotta get there first though , you're right about that
                          Wife or not, Jannah beats everything. But being a good wife is also a ticket to it.

Makes sense why being a good wife is… haaaard. Jannah does not come easy but at the same time it does. Depends how you see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                            Is intercourse that great? :scratch:
                            Lol I don't know

Comment

Wife or not, Jannah beats everything. But being a good wife is also a ticket to it.

Makes sense why being a good wife is… haaaard. Jannah does not come easy but at the same time it does. Depends how you see it.
                              You still get blessings for doing other things you dont have to be a wife :p

Comment

Working...
                              X