Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A very important reminder!

:salams

"When you marry for religion, character and personality, I guarantee you her/his face will start to look beautiful!
    When you choose a life partner, you're choosing a lot of things, including someone who will deeply influence your children."

- IslamicTube

Re: A very important reminder!

:wswrwb:

:jkk:
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Thanks for sharing

for those who are searching.... remember looks are not that important okay
      Okay :)

Comment

Originally posted by Ria View Post
        remember looks are not that important okay
        siggh we can say that repeatedly until the cows come home, sadly there really are just too many shallow people out there. who say they don't care about looks but... they do.

Comment

Originally posted by fumke View Post
          siggh we can say that repeatedly until the cows come home, sadly there really are just too many shallow people out there. who say they don't care about looks but... they do.
          i used to care about looks until i finally got some sense. the person just needs to be slightly attractive

Comment

i used to care about looks until i finally got some sense. the person just needs to be slightly attractive
            I was the same when I was a stupid teen still obsessing over good-looking celebs lol. When I matured I became so tired of looks. I always find the more good looking they are, the more superficial and annoying they are. No lie but personally I would deny a guy for being too good looking.

Comment

Originally posted by fumke View Post
              I was the same when I was a stupid teen still obsessing over good-looking celebs lol. When I matured I became so tired of looks. I always find the more good looking they are, the more superficial and annoying they are. No lie but personally I would deny a guy for being too good looking.
              This^^^^^ soo me

Comment

:wswrwb:

Comment

How about mildly attractive? That's a happy medium, no?

Comment

Originally posted by TurningTables View Post
                    How about mildly attractive? That's a happy medium, no?
                    loool i guess

Comment

"Beauty alone doesn't make a marriage. You will ALWAYS find someone more beautiful in appearance than your spouse. Go for Deen and manners. "

- Dr. Bilal Philips

Comment

True. Through things like personality, character and deen, I feel that if you have a spouse that shares a similar mindset as you and goals then you will find that person beautiful on the inside and outside
                        Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
                        ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                        X