Allah has created us in pairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allah has created us in pairs

So has Allah created us pairs like a soulmate I guess either in this life or the next in the Akhirah?
    https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Allah has created us in pairs

I think it's both..
    It's all been written

When you meet your pair.. Your relationship starts

Then you know that he was the one who was written for you

In jannah too inshaAllah

(women who married again after their first husband had died, will be with their second one I think)

May Allah grant us a pious spouse.
    إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Re: Allah has created us in pairs

I wouldn't say "pairs" in this case, seeing as a man can have multiple wives + slave women. But pairs maybe as in male and female? Idk. The tafseer of that ayah would be interesting.
      O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

jealous..... -________- !

Comment

N'aw
          Attached Files
          إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
            So has Allah created us pairs like a soulmate I guess either in this life or the next in the Akhirah?
            our spouse in this world will be our spouse in jannah as well if we both can make it there insha Allah.

also why is the verse "created in pairs" always associated with men and women, male and female. basically aren't things in nature are created in pairs :

- opposite pairs, e.g cold vs hot, dark vs light, night vs day

- chemical substances,
            e.g salt is made from a pair of sodium and chloride. pairs of electrons, protons. a lot of of chemistry law reflects the pairs, for example enzyme with its substrate. enzyme is very substrate-specific, as such it works like lock-and-key principle.

- outer space,
            planets, each with their own moons and orbits. you won't find earth's moon switched into saturn's.

- diseases and its cures.

- our body,
            in DNA, the pairs of A-T and C-G. or how certain hormones work in antagonistic each others to create a chemical balance in body.

that's why Allah revealed this verse :

"Exalted is He who created all things in pairs - from what the earth grows and from themselves and from that which they do not know." (Qur'an suraa 36:36)

a miracle of Quran or co-incidence? the verse showing pairs, the number itself is twin pair 36 : 36

Last edited by Ariadne; 17-02-15, 10:48 AM.

And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

Or multiple pairs....get my drift. ;)
              "The duty of the man who investigates the writings of scientists, if learning the truth is his goal, is to make himself an enemy of all that he reads, and,.. attack it from every side. He should also suspect himself as he performs his critical examination of it, so that he may avoid falling into either prejudice or leniency."
              -Alhazen Ibn Al-Haythem

Comment

Not necessarily in this dunya. But in aakhira no one will be single.
                And also pairs are mentioned with regards to other things in the Qur'an. Not necessarily man and woman.

Comment

Originally posted by ceeri_sista View Post
                  Not necessarily in this dunya. But in aakhira no one will be single.
                  And also pairs are mentioned with regards to other things in the Qur'an. Not necessarily man and woman.
                  No one will be single? I am going to single.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

I'm just waiting for my angel :p

Comment

No one will be single? I am going to single.
                      Yeah I don't think that's possible in jannah. Everyone will be married.
                      But don't worry you'll be with someone amazing who won't make you question their sanity. That's always a +.

Comment

But don't worry you'll be with someone amazing who won't make you question their sanity. That's always a +.
                        No thanks, I don't want to get married. It's better if she marries someone else. I won't own a house and I am never returning to places like I won't visit her at ALL. I can't really give the rights of a woman in Jannah.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

But don't you get anything you want?

Comment

Originally posted by missmirah02 View Post
                            But don't you get anything you want?
                            Yes, you do get what you want.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Yes, you do get what you want.
                              So you can be single and I will marry my angel :inlove:

Comment

Working...
                              X