X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liking a woman with facial hair

As salaamu alaykum

This is not about anyone so do not assume it is about me or someone else

But is it ok for a guy to like a woman with facial hair like moustache, upper lip hair, beard, etc. Not too hairy obviously

Is it acceptable though
    Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
    ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Re: Liking a woman with facial hair

Last edited by starrynight11; 17-02-15, 03:04 AM.
    Life's actually pretty simple: you just have to enjoy it, pray, do good, refrain from bad, and respect others. Being Muslim is not a disadvantage or an advantage - it's a responsibility.
    "So patiently persevere: for verily the promise of Allah is true" (Qur'an, Surah Ar-Rum - 30:60)

Comment

If its not like a man's facial hair then its fine. Otherwise there are lots of methods to remove, i.e laser.

Comment

Walaykum salam,

^As the sister just said, a bit of facial or body hair on a woman is actually normal and natural (though there's hadith about needing to remove hair from certain private areas too but that's a separate issue). The media have been constantly pushing a distorted and inaccurate image of the female body and beauty that has led people to be obsessed with all this shaving and plucking and trussing themselves up like peacocks.
        The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Whatever you like brother, its your choice don't let anyone control. But I doubt any women will leave hair facial hairs normally they don't like it
          Ya Allah,
          Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
          "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

It's weird
            "Why Do We Fill Our Hearts With Everything But Allah And Expect Not To Fall Apart"

Comment

:wswrwb:
              Facial hair?

No.
              But again. Preference. Which I doubt most ppl have.
              Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

I don't mind hair on arms for some reason, obviously not gorilla mode but light blonde hair on fair skinned arms

dunno

maybe im just weird, i have absolutely no hair on my arms. Maybe i'm trying to compensate or something?

Comment

Ok
                  Last edited by patient believer; 16-02-15, 11:28 PM.
                  Ya Allah,
                  Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                  "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
                    So I am guessing, uou wont accept sisters with darker hair colours, wow
                    Never said that.

Comment

I think some of the asians have like hair on their cheeks, continueing down from hair on the head. That looks okay imo, some hair on upper lip is fine, but on chin I think it would be too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Bindipper View Post
                        Never said that.
                        Whyd you change your signature

Comment

Originally posted by missmirah02 View Post
                          Whyd you change your signature
                          song got annoying

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
                            As salaamu alaykum

This is not about anyone so do not assume it is about me or someone else

But is it ok for a guy to like a woman with facial hair like moustache, upper lip hair, beard, etc. Not too hairy obviously

Is it acceptable though
                            What is unacceptable about that? Hair is a natural thing.
                            If you asked "is it acceptable for liking someone with tattoos all over their face" - that would not be very acceptable I guess. But hair is something normal. A woman can keep it or get rid of it. Its her choice.

I'm an asian and hardly have any facial or body hair but that's just my genetics. So people who say "asians" are "hairy" are obviously wrong and generalising. I've seen hairy women (and men) from all races. Hairiness isn't subject to one race.

Comment

Liking a woman with facial hair

:wswrwb:

preference. innit. Up to the person.

just like some women like to remove it for themselves/spouse/hygiene preferences, some keep it.

Y'all need to remember though that if you're gonna marry desi girls you are gonna see her muchay, leg/arm hair etc. from time to time (if she doesn't get an opportunity to visit the beautician/ growth period). Don't be a div and handle that situation like an adult please.

Don't go 'ewww omg you got more hair than me!' or something stupid. It'll just hurt her and make her insecure around you. Build her self esteem, don't knock it.
                              ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                              U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Working...
                              X