Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Istikhara help pls

Salaam

I am new to this forum and need some help pls.

I sent a proposal several times to a woman I like. So far there has been silence although I know that she has taken the proposals seriously. She has also done Istikhara and I have too.

I find her silence odd. She wont say yes or no.

My question relates to our Istikhara. If we take into account the following extract of Istikhara prayer:

"If you know that this matter is good for me in my religion, my livelihood, and for my life in the Hereafter, (or he said: ‘for my present and future life,’) then make it (easy) for me. And if you know that this matter is not good for me in my religion, my livelihood and my life in the Hereafter, (or he said: ‘for my present and future life,’) then keep it away from me.”

Despite her silence, I keep coming back with the offers of marriage and I am making it easy for her. So why is she not listening to her own Istikhara? I know she likes me as a person and I have been asking for marriage on and off the past 2 years.

Please help me understand what is going on.

Re: Istikhara help pls

Maybe she isn't sure? Even so it's unusual that she is not responding maybe it's because she likes u as a person she doesn't want to hurt you by telling you she isn't interested

Comment

Working...
    X