No announcement yet.

Liking a woman with facial abnormality.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Liking a woman with facial abnormality.

Originally posted by fumke View Post
    So she has a birthmark?

And this is a 'facial abnormality'?
    I was expecting him to say something else, you know an actual deformity, meanwhile it's just a birthmark.

Comment

Originally posted by TurningTables View Post
      I was expecting him to say something else, you know an actual deformity, meanwhile it's just a birthmark.
      right, its quite insulting to call a birthmark an abnormality

Comment

Originally posted by TazZ- View Post
        Would you go for a woman who has port-wine stain on one of her cheeks ?

I kinda like her but I don't know how my parents or society will react if I go ahead with her ...
        here is your answer...

don't care what society thinks, otherwise you can ask her to wear niqab if it bothers u.

Society only knows how to gossip... and make fun of others..

Comment

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
          .....I thought you weren't ready for marriage? Is this the same girl you talked to before, or a new one? If it's the latter, then what are you doing? You asked a sister for her number to talk to her and got scared because she wanted marriage. Then you talk about another girl that you like and want to marry her, but still not sure?

Maybe you need to focus more on your studies and less on the sisters.

Comment

If your okay with marrying her then why not bro?

If i genuinely liked the girl I really couldnt care much about how she looked tbh.

Comment

Well, on a positive note, at least it's better you found out how her Hijab is and her views on freemixing. Knowing this now can help you make a rational decision, rather than have to suffer with it later.

Maybe this sounds dumb, but sometimes it can be helpful. Close your eyes, seek refuge with Allah and think. Five years from now, how would you imagine your life to be? If you had a kid, how would you imagine the character, Hijab, and deen of the mom to be? What qualities could you live without, and what can't you accept?

Personally, I think Hijab is a big issue. At least in my culture, back in the day, anyone could wear Hijab. Now, as everyone seems to relax the commands of Allah, Hijab can sometimes (not always) determine her stance on many things, and usually (I've seen this a lot) religious families don't want their daughter going out without proper Hijab. Not that it doesn't mean her family is pious, or that she isn't religious, but then again, these things are hard to change after marriage. I can never imagine taking it off, so for a woman who doesn't adhere to proper hijab, putting it on or making modest changes can be difficult. Even if it's the right thing, which can create tension.

I guess you can see what I'm trying to say, but it's your choice. Just remember to lower your gaze and try to avoid her meanwhile, because that helps control feelings, whether you decide to go along with it or not. Man, I feel kind of bad for whoever has these decisions to make. I can barely choose what courses to take by myself. May Allah help you brother. Make sure to tire yourself with tons of dua.
              Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

Originally posted by AKMuzzle View Post
                If your okay with marrying her then why not bro?

If i genuinely liked the girl I really couldnt care much about how she looked tbh.
                If you genuinely liked the girl you'd like the way she looked or at the very least find her bearable to look at.

Comment

Originally posted by Bindipper View Post
                  If you genuinely liked the girl you'd like the way she looked or at the very least find her bearable to look at.
                  Hmmm I duno bro. I genuinely liked a girl once who at first I did not find pleasing to the eye at all. Only after engaging with her and being able to relate on so many things did I start to actually like her. I still didn't think she was pleasing to the eye for me but I genuinley liked her.

Comment

forget what society thinks of her

People always love to talk about someone and make them feel bad.
                    Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
                    ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by fumke View Post
                      right, its quite insulting to call a birthmark an abnormality
                      Defect?

Comment

I found out that she is about to be engaged. Sh**.

I genuinely liked her. Damn. Should have acted early.

Oh well.

Comment

Oh well.
                          Wow,your life is very strange
                          Ya Allah,
                          Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                          "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Oh well.
                            Kuch kuch hota hain?

I told you didn't I?

but noooooo, nobody listens to me

lol

Keep moving with your eyes on the book not the girl. Get your parents to search for someone, tell them what you are looking for and it's all good.

jaghe na sotha hain............................. I say sleep well and stay awake during the third part of the night. If you really want marriage, make lots of dua.
                            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Working...
                            X