No announcement yet.

Liking a woman with facial abnormality.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liking a woman with facial abnormality.

Would you go for a woman who has port-wine stain on one of her cheeks ?

I kinda like her but I don't know how my parents or society will react if I go ahead with her ...

Re: Liking a woman with facial abnormality.

If you are happy with her appearance why would you care about what others think. Remember to asses her deen
    Last edited by patient believer; 14-02-15, 07:55 PM.
    Ya Allah,
    Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
    "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

i had to google what that was

OP is this the same girl or new girl
      Okay :)

Comment

it doesn't matter, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, if you truly love her, u will love her, beauty counts for 20-30 percent of the relationship. [snip], and your parents will obviously resist it, but it's all on you :)
        Last edited by Pippin1376; 14-02-15, 08:03 PM. Reason: language

Comment

I would also suggest that you go ahead if you like her and her deen is pleasing. Finding a pious person in of itself is a blessing in the first place. I know society just makes it so much more complicated, but remember, in the end it's your life and your happiness that is being determined, not theirs.
          Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

Canadianbro edit your post on the language :insha:
            Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
              If you are happy with her appearance why would you care what others think. Remember to asses her deen
              You are right but .....

She has few issues.. She free-mixes. Hijab might be an issue as well. There are some other minor faults I think .

Comment

Originally posted by TazZ- View Post
                You are right but .....

She has few issues.. She free-mixes. Hijab might be an issue as well. There are some other minor faults I think .
                Brother those are bad signs
                I am not saying she is a bad person, she might be better than a lot of women in the sight if Allah however free-mixing and the hijab issues could be a big problem. Remember if you go ahead with her that she will be the mother of your children.
                Don't worry about her appearance but rather you should marry her according to her deen
                Ya Allah,
                Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

.....I thought you weren't ready for marriage? Is this the same girl you talked to before, or a new one? If it's the latter, then what are you doing? You asked a sister for her number to talk to her and got scared because she wanted marriage. Then you talk about another girl that you like and want to marry her, but still not sure?

Maybe you need to focus more on your studies and less on the sisters.
                  مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
                  It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
                  Surah al-Baqarah
                  [2:245]

.:.
                  .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                  Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

.:.
                  ...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
                    Brother those are bad signs
                    I am not saying she is a bad person, she might be better than a lot of women in the sight if Allah however free-mixing and the hijab issues could be a big problem. Remember if you go ahead with her that she will be the mother of your children.
                    Don't worry about her appearance but rather you should marry her according to her deen
                    You are right sister but the thing is I am attracted towards her.

She is very polite, friendly and nice. I talked to her few times and my experience has been positive. Free mixing and non-hijab is bothering me.

Comment

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
                      .....I thought you weren't ready for marriage? Is this the same girl you talked to before, or a new one? If it's the latter, then what are you doing? You asked a sister for her number to talk to her and got scared because she wanted marriage. Then you talk about another girl that you like and want to marry her, but still not sure?

Maybe you need to focus more on your studies and less on the sisters.
                      Why are you spoiling my thread ... I talked about the reason that stopped me going ahead with that previous sister in my last thread. Please check it.

Comment

Liking a woman with facial abnormality.

what on earth is a port-wine?
                        "O you who are patient! Bear a little, just a little more remains

Enter your emotion and it gives you a dua!

Comment

Originally posted by TazZ- View Post
                          You are right sister but the thing is I am attracted towards her.

She is very polite, friendly and nice. I talked to her few times and my experience has been positive. Free mixing and non-hijab is bothering me.
                          Brother font let your feelings allow you to make a mistake
                          There are plenty of sisters, with hijab and their character is amazingly beautiful.
                          Never lower your expectations every brother's goal should be wanting to marry a women who follow the footsteps of Maryam, Ashia,khadija.

Hijab is very important and free mixing is totally forbidden. Although maybe you should advice for her sake tell her to obey Allah. She might be guided through you

How do.you know she will stop freemixing once you marry her.
                          May Allah guide all of us
                          Ya Allah,

Comment

Originally posted by SomaliUkhti View Post
                            what on earth is a port-wine?
                            i didn't know either till I searched it. Its like a burned skin but it does not completely cover the face but its only in a small area
                            Last edited by patient believer; 14-02-15, 08:27 PM.
                            Ya Allah,

Comment

lot of foundation cover that...but you seem shallow that other will judge her...what if her family judge your 'normal' face...
                              Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Working...
                              X