How did u find your spouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: How did u find your spouse

Offer him zina? I am assuming she wasn't a Muslimah, immorality has no limits for some :sub:
    My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
    As You have sanctified Your house,
    Make my heart as protected and as honoured
    In which permission of entry
    Is only granted to a few,
    Please Allah, allow my heart
    To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
    when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
    In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Originally posted by al-siddiq View Post
      Ukhti, he had a sister come into his office after he was married and offer him zina, no questions asked.

a muslim woman????? :shock:
      Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
      __________________________________________________ _____________________________
      If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Last edited by Revertbrother; 15-02-15, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Last edited by pointless; 14-02-15, 06:39 PM.
          Ramadan Ummah Project 2015 in shaa Allah
          http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...h-Project-2015
          Let's learn and live Islam together. Ameen.
          ----------------------- ------------------------
          My Lord! bestow on them thy Mercy even as they cherished me in childhood [17:24]

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise867 View Post
            Offer him zina? I am assuming she wasn't a Muslimah, immorality has no limits for some :sub:
            Originally posted by Muslima London View Post

a muslim woman????? :shock:
            I did say sister, meaning she was a Muslim sister.

You are not aware of some of these things. There is already attachment to shuyookh and imams who are older. Imagine one who is young. And handsome as well.

Alhamdulilah, as I said his deen is clear to him so this sort of fitnah gets turned down. But it is there. I can share personal experiences even, but his are a little bit more disturbing.

Bas there are a lot of very good Muslims too, and these stories shouldn't make us feel that there are somehow a lot of bad Muslims. There are a few who are not as practicing or who you can see these things in, but the cure to it is understanding why we are here, and building that relationship with Allah. Also we do need to re-establish the Khilafah so at least you have the right Islamic environment.
            If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Humililty, Sincerity, and the quest for Truth. There is no purpose in life but to seek the pleasure of Allah.
            There is a possibility a female might use this account to read something!

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
              my friend met her husband at work

they had mutual friends who had told him how nice she was

he then proposed straight away and told her specifically he did not want to 'date' or 'get to know'.

he would like to take the proposal straight to her father.

and the rest is married life with 2 kids alhamdulilliah
              :masha: that is beautiful! Thanks for sharing sis :)

Comment

This hadeeth was narrated by al-Bukhaari (4802) and Muslim (1466) from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) who said: “A woman may be married for four things: her wealth, her lineage, her beauty and her religious commitment. Seek the one who is religiously-committed, may your hands be rubbed with dust (i.e., may you prosper).

http://islamqa.info/en/34170
                Last edited by Muslimah_08; 16-02-15, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X