X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bed room sleeping time difficulty with wife

Originally posted by AlaaIbnHadhrami View Post
    Forgive me but this looks like a troll thread
    Nothing Troll about its. Sometimes life brings such things that one is in such circumstances. If he isn't going to ask his muslim brothers n sisters then who else he going to ask for advice.
    [B][CENTER]Please keep me in your Dua'a. in'shaa'Allah ![/CENTER][/B]

Comment

OP, i'm afraid your wife has malfunctioned. :scratch:
      [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Why is Samin always deleting stuff, I cant read what people have said
        Ya Allah,
        Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
        "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
          Leave Samin alone. He's one of the decent mods. :hidban:
          [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by HopefulOne View Post
            Leave Samin alone. He's one of the decent mods. :hidban:
            Look at the thread therea is hardly any writing left
            Ya Allah,
            Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
            "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

someboy posted a link to a vidoe which included a few seconds of a couple errmmm enjoying themselves :wink: so samin decided to take it down.

the other posts have obv quoted that link so had to be removed as well

its ok little sis - you havent missed anything
              Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
              __________________________________________________ _____________________________
              If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

:love::love:
                Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                someboy posted a link to a vidoe which included a few seconds of a couple errmmm enjoying themselves :wink: so samin decided to take it down.

the other posts have obv quoted that link so had to be removed as well

its ok little sis - you havent missed anything
                Awwhhh, lol thank you for sharing,
                Sorry samin69
                Ya Allah,

Comment

Look at the thread therea is hardly any writing left

It's necessary sometimes due to people quoting others.

Comment

Very good, Samin69 has done a good job in deleting those threads.
                    “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimWarrior View Post
                      lol it's okay sis. I was just about to reply too and so your message and decided to read a few messaged up.

Lucky I did!
                      Lol.... Us lot are slow wallah... Do you know what happen? Did he sort it? Sounds rough being in his situation haram.
                      I love you, cherish you and worship you,
                      Guide me on your path to your janna,
                      Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Well people dont focus on the main issue but want to talk about something which sparked their imagination. There is no need for this.
                        “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Originally posted by Fragile View Post
                          Lol.... Us lot are slow wallah... Do you know what happen? Did he sort it? Sounds rough being in his situation haram.
                          He had a lengthy talk with the Mrs and I think hopefully made her see the light.

Lucky for him.
                          [B][CENTER]Please keep me in your Dua'a. in'shaa'Allah ![/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimWarrior View Post
                            He had a lengthy talk with the Mrs and I think hopefully made her see the light.

Lucky for him.
                            Alhamdulilah it's sorted.. That's all that matters.
                            I love you, cherish you and worship you,
                            Guide me on your path to your janna,
                            Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Originally posted by Abdur al Rahman View Post
                              BismAllah. We are not all like that, but yes it is hard when your marriage lacks intimacy.
                              I guess I am not a man then...
                              https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

You need to have an open and honest conversation with your wife. Tell her that it hurts you when she pushing you away.

Also is she like this always at bed time or is she like this throughout the day as well. If she is like this just at bed time then maybe she just wants her own space.
                                Say, O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.”
                                (Surah Az Zumar, (Chapter 39: Verse 53)

Comment

Working...
                                X