Bed room sleeping time difficulty with wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bed room sleeping time difficulty with wife

I agree with you firestar; I'm very unimpressed with the replies from some of the sisters here.

OP, you said you spoke to your wife and she said it doesn't bother her; but didn't you tell her it really bothers you? Just as you don't know what's going on in her mind that's causing her to do this, she doesn't know what's going on in your mind either unless you say something (and try not to mention the temptation to cheat, otherwise she may perceive it as a threat to "give it up, or else"). There's no excuse for cheating on a spouse. Every marriage goes through difficult periods; consider it as part of being tested in this life. Worst case scenario you could consider a second wife but that's a very last resort and can involve its own complications.

I think basically, some people just aren't cosy sleepers. Or there could be some other logical explanation for it. If you ask her about it or try and discuss it with her again, then don't get defensive or offended if she says "it's because you do xyz and I find it a turn off". Try to take her concerns on board just as you want her to take your concerns on board.

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
    The guy just wants to cuddle his wife and she won't let him and he obviously has needs

This is a serious issue

Guys don't avoid zina and suffer as a single guy with no halal outlet just to get married and not be wanted by his wife
    The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Originally posted by Bindipper View Post
      it's different when it's yourself though, you don't notice it the same way.

like when someone else stinks of BO you'll feel sick but when you smell your own armpits after not showing for ages it's liberating
      :rotfl:
      [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Thank you to those responded maturely. Thank you Neely and partially firestar and the others who made me realise I wasn't discussing this matter nicely and with sensitivity with my wife.

I had a lengthy talk with the woman of my life....

Comment

salaams to all

whats the actual problem here:
          no sex or just no cuddling?

from the way OP speaks, it seems shes not intimate with him at all

since u have spoken to your wife, i hope things work out between the two of u
          insha allah

pls ensure both u & ur wife are regular with your daily salaah
          sometimes we neglect our duties to Allah ta'ala and then we wonder why were experiencing so many problems

and Allah ta'ala knows best
          jazakallah
          Sufyaan Thawri "Whoever is very popular with his relations and neighbours, we suspect him to be compromising in preaching the true teachings of religion."
          very good site for English bayaans in MP3 format-check it out- u wont be disappointed: http://www.musjidnoor.za.net/index.html & http://alhaadi.org.za/majlis-program...downloads.html

Comment

Originally posted by MrWiseGuy View Post
            Assalamu'Alakum brothers and sisters,

i am posting here because I just want some advice on an issue which I find embarrassing asking others about- so please I hope everyone understands and responds maturely.

I've been married for just over a year and during the day I don't feel like a married man because we don't sleep close together, we sleep On the same bed but each on the far sides, and on top of that every time I want to hold or touch her she slaps my hand away. And the coming of winter has made things worse.. She wraps her self in a separate duvet first and then our normal duvet that we both share. Alhamdulillah I've managed to improve things a little... As we first used to sleep with singe duvets in the beginning. The problem is I've always wanted to sleep close to my wife when I'm married but seems like this will never happen :(

Anyone experiencing any similar difficulty? Any suggestions or tips how I could persuade my wife to remove that barrier... It's really annoying me.

Jazakallah for reading my post. Hope to hear your suggestions, tips.
            Read! Read as much as you can on women! read about physiology/psychology. Trust me,you'll find a way to her...you just got to know which buttons to push. think of her as a combination lock,there are thousands of way to get it wrong,but only one way to open it. take it as a challenge,be a man! Turn her world up side down.

Comment

Originally posted by MrWiseGuy View Post
              jzk for your reply.

I have talked to her but it doesn't bother her. because of the distance i feel like cheating on her . it feels like I'm not getting enough.
              No to cheating...it's haram.. Yes to polygamy ...it's halal.
              Simple right?
              I love you, cherish you and worship you,
              Guide me on your path to your janna,
              Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

--
                Last edited by aabdall12; 13-02-15, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aabdall12 View Post
                  OP already had his issue resolved.
                  Great..I'm always slow on threads and reply after its all good.
                  Thanks though..
                  I love you, cherish you and worship you,
                  Guide me on your path to your janna,
                  Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Forgive me but this looks like a troll thread

Comment

smells like a troll. you wanna cheat on her because she wants her own space, really?

you tried to talk to her once and it didn't resolve the problem so you came on here instead to tell us of your temptation to cheat. how bout trying to talk to her again... and again... and again until you get through to her.

Comment

--
                        Last edited by aabdall12; 13-02-15, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by missmirah02
                          I think all men think like this. But don't take my word for it.
                          BismAllah. We are not all like that, but yes it is hard when your marriage lacks intimacy.
                          BismAllah. Slave of Allah swt forever Forever a slave of Allah swt

Comment

BismAllah. Oops I've only realized its all sorted Alhamdulilah.
                            BismAllah. Slave of Allah swt forever Forever a slave of Allah swt

Comment

either she snuggles me to sleep or she sleeps on the couch. simple as that!

Comment

Originally posted by Fragile View Post
                                Great..I'm always slow on threads and reply after its all good.
                                Thanks though..
                                lol it's okay sis. I was just about to reply too and so your message and decided to read a few messaged up.

Lucky I did!
                                [B][CENTER]Please keep me in your Dua'a. in'shaa'Allah ![/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Working...
                                X