X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insann
    replied
    Re: A tough question

Insha2 allah Akhi, but u can go to sleep without getting banned it is ok.

Leave a comment:

• Mustafa Mahmud
    replied
    Re: A tough question

Originally posted by insann View Post
    We had a poll top characteristics in Husband and in Wife .. many said all the above.. we just want to see how many people have just the top 5 characteristics of the husband and wife. It is anonymous so please be honest. This is actually will help some people to look at themselves before demanding too much and not focusing on one quality and ignore the other, so if the sister is very beautiful but does not consist of other charterers that does not mean that she can get all of the above because the husband is looking for all of the above and on the other hand if the husband is rich or educated but does not consist all the other qualities he should not look for all of the above cos he does not have all of the above. I just put 5 though...
    I must go to sleep, make dua for my focus and studies and report this post so I am banned.

:jkk:

Leave a comment:

• insann
    started a poll A tough question

A tough question

Rich,Nice,Educated,Funny,Strong,Sisters,Put me as 1st priority,Lsn 2 husband,beautiful,Modest, Nice
    0.00%
    Are you serious of course No and I am propably lowering my demands from this day
    100.00%
    We had a poll top characteristics in Husband and in Wife .. many said all the above.. we just want to see how many people have just the top 5 characteristics of the husband and wife. It is anonymous so please be honest. This is actually will help some people to look at themselves before demanding too much and not focusing on one quality and ignore the other, so if the sister is very beautiful but does not consist of other charterers that does not mean that she can get all of the above because the husband is looking for all of the above and on the other hand if the husband is rich or educated but does not consist all the other qualities he should not look for all of the above cos he does not have all of the above. I just put 5 though...
    Last edited by insann; 19-01-15, 07:26 AM.
Working...
X