X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Sweety*
    replied
    Re: I don't care about marriage anymore - girls only

I know how hard it is, i finally got married nearing 25 so yes we all have to wait but it will happen inshAllah
    I'm divorced now and waiting again to remarry at 31 lol

Leave a comment:

• HopefulOne
    replied

Red meat and carbs?

Leave a comment:

• Bint Radical
    replied

it's a phase I'm sure
    everyone goes through different phases

know that this too shall pass

the best thing to do is be more positive and worry about yourself
    if you become a person Allah would love, then He will find someone who's worthy of you

what you're doing is not wrong, but don't think that this is fate or you will never get married

marriage is a part of our faith
    the most honorable deed for a muslimah is being a righteous wife and mother

what your feeling now is okay, but don't think this will be permanent

stay strong and have patience! :) :love:

Leave a comment:

• Faith1
    replied

You have time

Leave a comment:

• nousername
    replied

So 21/22 is 'old'???

Leave a comment:

• Rebel101
    replied

Originally posted by euphoria View Post
    Just because you have a lot of time before hitting menopause doesn't mean you don't desire companionship. So many rude and ignorant people on here people like you make us feel worse. Especially the ones who got married super early themselves and tell us It's not a big deal But admit it they wouldn't want to be single either. So really... unless you're being abused No one WANTS to be single we just accept it. I'm almost 22 and I'm getting visa hunting or guys who want a girl who earns good money.
    Last edited by Rebel101; 19-01-15, 01:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• snow_flakes
    replied

Just because you have a lot of time before hitting menopause doesn't mean you don't desire companionship. So many rude and ignorant people on here people like you make us feel worse. Especially the ones who got married super early themselves and tell us It's not a big deal But admit it they wouldn't want to be single either. So really... unless you're being abused No one WANTS to be single we just accept it. I'm almost 22 and I'm getting visa hunting or guys who want a girl who earns good money.
    InshAllah you ll get a good life partner..dont feel upset over this..You are right in this day and age...the sooner you get a good partner the better to avoid fitna..you just keep looking abd leave rest to Allah.Also once you get proposals...dont forget to do istikhra...it not only guides you from Allah but also opens up the obstructed path.
    Those men/women who are single but looking for life partners should recite Ya Wadudu off and on...it ll bring good proposals iA.

Leave a comment:

• patient believer
    replied

Originally posted by orient3
    I am just making a point.

Besides, no one really knows if you are reading them...only if you are commenting on them.

Leave a comment:

• nousername
    replied

I am just making a point.

Besides, no one really knows if you are reading them...only if you are commenting on them.
    Again, leave. and yes, mods do have a way to see if people are reading specific gender only threads

Leave a comment:

• nousername
    replied

Contrast that with the scores of sisters commenting on 'brothers only' threads. What do you say to them?
    i don't go into brothers only threds because I have manners. You are a male GTHO of this thread.

Leave a comment:

• nousername
    replied

Originally posted by ceeri_sista View Post
    So I am rude and ignorant because I am telling you to get a grip?
    Sister some of our brothers and sisters are going through serious fitan, and we are moaning about how it's time to give up since things aren't happening on our time. Allah knows if you are going to get married, maybe you never will. What are you going to do? Mope around for allahu a`lam however long it will take for you to get married?

Be grateful to Allah for what you have. Ask your family to help you find someone if they can. And until it happens occupy your time with other stuff.

Only evil people are pessimistic and see the worst in every situation. A believer doesn't lose hope. So say Al hamdulilah, and remember the blessings of Allah.
    Sister i think you went toooo far by saying' only evil people are pessimistic" We all have ups and downs, and to say that is just unthoughtful

Leave a comment:

• nousername
    replied

Originally posted by insann
    I know you said sisters only but why dont you carry these conversations in the sisters only section or on a whatsapp group... sorry but it is really weird to read these stuff from Muslim sisters out public. No offense please this is an advice..
    please don't post or read 'sisters only' threads. You are at fault, not the thread creator. And, the sister's section is not easy to get in.

Leave a comment:

• euphoria
    replied

Maybe you could But it'll take time inshAllah accept the proposal that is right for you. I feel a lot smarter like you too. I'm starting to see proposals for what they really are logically and not through my emotions and desires.

Leave a comment:

• missmirah02
    replied

When I was in my late teens I used to have urges I would want to get married so bad. But I almost killed my libido by 21 now I cut out red meat from my diet and eat less carbs. It actually works. I wish I could enjoy pleasures of life food and sex but I've accepted my fate. I've also removed myself from Facebook so I'm not reminded of other people's marriages and hapiness and I've become sort of numb to it. I dont know if that is good or bad. Allah will provide a way out inshAllah I'm focussed on education and grooming myself physically. I just wanted to ask whether what I'm doing is good.
    Teenage girls, your hormones will settle inshAllah
    Insha Allah you get married sis, I'll pray for you

Leave a comment:

• euphoria
    replied

Actually I'm not moping around. I'm waiting. This is how It's done. You switch certain senses off which make it difficult.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X