Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I don't care about marriage anymore - girls only

Originally posted by euphoria View Post
    Just because you have a lot of time before hitting menopause doesn't mean you don't desire companionship. So many rude and ignorant people on here people like you make us feel worse. Especially the ones who got married super early themselves and tell us It's not a big deal But admit it they wouldn't want to be single either. So really... unless you're being abused No one WANTS to be single we just accept it. I'm almost 22 and I'm getting visa hunting or guys who want a girl who earns good money.
    Last edited by Rebel101; 19-01-15, 01:51 AM.
    Gone with the wind.

Comment

So 21/22 is 'old'???
      Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
      Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

You have time
        "Why Do We Fill Our Hearts With Everything But Allah And Expect Not To Fall Apart"

Comment

it's a phase I'm sure
          everyone goes through different phases

know that this too shall pass

the best thing to do is be more positive and worry about yourself
          if you become a person Allah would love, then He will find someone who's worthy of you

what you're doing is not wrong, but don't think that this is fate or you will never get married

marriage is a part of our faith
          the most honorable deed for a muslimah is being a righteous wife and mother

what your feeling now is okay, but don't think this will be permanent

stay strong and have patience! :) :love:
          If Allah & his Messenger :saw: ordered us to breathe in a certain way, we would say: "سَمِعْنَا وَأَطَعْنَا We hear & We obey"
          “Whoever turns away from my Sunnah has nothing to do with me.” (al-Bukhaari)

Comment

Red meat and carbs?
            [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

I know how hard it is, i finally got married nearing 25 so yes we all have to wait but it will happen inshAllah
              I'm divorced now and waiting again to remarry at 31 lol

Comment

Working...
              X