Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't care about marriage anymore - girls only

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I don't care about marriage anymore - girls only

    When I was in my late teens I used to have urges I would want to get married so bad. But I almost killed my libido by 21 now I cut out red meat from my diet and eat less carbs. It actually works. I wish I could enjoy pleasures of life food and sex but I've accepted my fate. I've also removed myself from Facebook so I'm not reminded of other people's marriages and hapiness and I've become sort of numb to it. I dont know if that is good or bad. Allah will provide a way out inshAllah I'm focussed on education and grooming myself physically. I just wanted to ask whether what I'm doing is good.
    Teenage girls, your hormones will settle inshAllah

  • #2
    Re: I don't care about marriage anymore - girls only

    Ah I remember the toil I went through when I was 15, 16 and 17. It was only when I turned 18 and
    Alhamdualilah I'm nearly 20 soon that I began learning how to control my desires and just try and maintain my hormones a little bit better.

    It was sucha toil growing up in this society especially when ur of that coming age, your hormones go on over-drive wack mode and you have no realease.
    So yeah, I can relate sis. Btw, does cutting out red meat and eating less carbs reaaally work?
    I never really tried fasting because I love food to much plus it didn't help much tbh, it helps curb your desires but as soon as you break ur fast, u desires go on wack mode again lol. I've found it doesn't get lower as you get older, in fact, it's the opposite but you're better equipped at controlling them, you develop control mechanisms in you case, eating less carbs and meat.
    It's individualistic - one thing doesn't work for everyone.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: I don't care about marriage anymore - girls only

      Originally posted by insann
      I know you said sisters only but why dont you carry these conversations in the sisters only section or on a whatsapp group... sorry but it is really weird to read these stuff from Muslim sisters out public. No offense please this is an advice..
      Really?

      It's not like anyone's using any provocative language or explaining anything in any explicit detail.

      Don't brothers know sisters have desires? We're all human beings at the end of the day.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: I don't care about marriage anymore - girls only

        How about you calm down ukhti? You are 21 and depressed about marriage? Subhaan Allah you have a good number of years before you reach menopause. Calm down, and stop being overly dramatic and pessimistic.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: I don't care about marriage anymore - girls only

          Originally posted by ceeri_sista View Post
          How about you calm down ukhti? You are 21 and depressed about marriage? Subhaan Allah you have a good number of years before you reach menopause. Calm down, and stop being overly dramatic and pessimistic.
          Just because you have a lot of time before hitting menopause doesn't mean you don't desire companionship. So many rude and ignorant people on here people like you make us feel worse. Especially the ones who got married super early themselves and tell us It's not a big deal But admit it they wouldn't want to be single either. So really... unless you're being abused No one WANTS to be single we just accept it. I'm almost 22 and I'm getting visa hunting or guys who want a girl who earns good money.
          Last edited by euphoria; 18-01-15, 07:59 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: I don't care about marriage anymore - girls only

            Originally posted by euphoria View Post
            Just because you have a lot of time before hitting menopause doesn't mean you don't desire companionship. So many rude and ignorant people on here people like you make us feel worse.
            So I am rude and ignorant because I am telling you to get a grip?
            Sister some of our brothers and sisters are going through serious fitan, and we are moaning about how it's time to give up since things aren't happening on our time. Allah knows if you are going to get married, maybe you never will. What are you going to do? Mope around for allahu a`lam however long it will take for you to get married?

            Be grateful to Allah for what you have. Ask your family to help you find someone if they can. And until it happens occupy your time with other stuff.

            Only evil people are pessimistic and see the worst in every situation. A believer doesn't lose hope. So say Al hamdulilah, and remember the blessings of Allah.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: I don't care about marriage anymore - girls only

              Actually I'm not moping around. I'm waiting. This is how It's done. You switch certain senses off which make it difficult.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: I don't care about marriage anymore - girls only

                Originally posted by euphoria View Post
                When I was in my late teens I used to have urges I would want to get married so bad. But I almost killed my libido by 21 now I cut out red meat from my diet and eat less carbs. It actually works. I wish I could enjoy pleasures of life food and sex but I've accepted my fate. I've also removed myself from Facebook so I'm not reminded of other people's marriages and hapiness and I've become sort of numb to it. I dont know if that is good or bad. Allah will provide a way out inshAllah I'm focussed on education and grooming myself physically. I just wanted to ask whether what I'm doing is good.
                Teenage girls, your hormones will settle inshAllah
                Insha Allah you get married sis, I'll pray for you

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: I don't care about marriage anymore - girls only

                  Maybe you could But it'll take time inshAllah accept the proposal that is right for you. I feel a lot smarter like you too. I'm starting to see proposals for what they really are logically and not through my emotions and desires.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: I don't care about marriage anymore - girls only

                    Originally posted by insann
                    I know you said sisters only but why dont you carry these conversations in the sisters only section or on a whatsapp group... sorry but it is really weird to read these stuff from Muslim sisters out public. No offense please this is an advice..
                    please don't post or read 'sisters only' threads. You are at fault, not the thread creator. And, the sister's section is not easy to get in.
                    Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
                    Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

                    You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: I don't care about marriage anymore - girls only

                      Originally posted by ceeri_sista View Post
                      So I am rude and ignorant because I am telling you to get a grip?
                      Sister some of our brothers and sisters are going through serious fitan, and we are moaning about how it's time to give up since things aren't happening on our time. Allah knows if you are going to get married, maybe you never will. What are you going to do? Mope around for allahu a`lam however long it will take for you to get married?

                      Be grateful to Allah for what you have. Ask your family to help you find someone if they can. And until it happens occupy your time with other stuff.

                      Only evil people are pessimistic and see the worst in every situation. A believer doesn't lose hope. So say Al hamdulilah, and remember the blessings of Allah.
                      Sister i think you went toooo far by saying' only evil people are pessimistic" We all have ups and downs, and to say that is just unthoughtful
                      Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
                      Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

                      You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: I don't care about marriage anymore - girls only

                        Originally posted by orient3
                        Contrast that with the scores of sisters commenting on 'brothers only' threads. What do you say to them?
                        i don't go into brothers only threds because I have manners. You are a male GTHO of this thread.
                        Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
                        Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

                        You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: I don't care about marriage anymore - girls only

                          Originally posted by orient3
                          I am just making a point.

                          Besides, no one really knows if you are reading them...only if you are commenting on them.
                          Again, leave. and yes, mods do have a way to see if people are reading specific gender only threads
                          Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
                          Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

                          You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: I don't care about marriage anymore - girls only

                            Originally posted by orient3
                            I am just making a point.

                            Besides, no one really knows if you are reading them...only if you are commenting on them.
                            Ya Allah,
                            Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                            "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: I don't care about marriage anymore - girls only

                              Originally posted by euphoria View Post
                              Just because you have a lot of time before hitting menopause doesn't mean you don't desire companionship. So many rude and ignorant people on here people like you make us feel worse. Especially the ones who got married super early themselves and tell us It's not a big deal But admit it they wouldn't want to be single either. So really... unless you're being abused No one WANTS to be single we just accept it. I'm almost 22 and I'm getting visa hunting or guys who want a girl who earns good money.
                              InshAllah you ll get a good life partner..dont feel upset over this..You are right in this day and age...the sooner you get a good partner the better to avoid fitna..you just keep looking abd leave rest to Allah.Also once you get proposals...dont forget to do istikhra...it not only guides you from Allah but also opens up the obstructed path.
                              Those men/women who are single but looking for life partners should recite Ya Wadudu off and on...it ll bring good proposals iA.
                              ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X