• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiro
    replied
    Re: You'll Regret It

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
    It's hard work, a lot of effort is required.

I'm sorry akhi but you will even have to share food with her. No more 'me' it's gonna be about her as well. That strawberry milkshake? yes that too, you'll probably find it missing because she drank it all.

:jkk:
    I'm not sacrificing my strawberry milk. Virgin for life!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	gintama-gin2.png
Views:	1
Size:	124.0 KB
ID:	10754406

Leave a comment:

• Mustafa Mahmud
    replied

I'm sorry akhi but you will even have to share food with her. No more 'me' it's gonna be about her as well. That strawberry milkshake? yes that too, you'll probably find it missing because she drank it all.

Oh my goodness, the nagging, the complaining, the list is endless. And on top of that the money problems. If she's the materialistic type, she'll always want more, more bags, more make up, more dresses. MORE, MORE. You'll lose hair bro.

All these talk is giving me a headache. Compromise 'innit'? I'm sorry I was only kidding above.

You won't regret marriage if you treat her right and if she is compatible with you and knows her role towards as the wife. Don't worry you'll be fine, just finish education, get a good job. Save some cash for the mahr (lol kidding), and you'll be sorted ma boy.

And make dua, I've noticed all these marriage business is stressing you out? Study about marriage in Islam, prepare yourself, don't expect too much. Be prepared for the challenges that wait for you after marriage. Marriage is also a blessing.

Enjoy single life, use your youth wisely :insha: time is precious, after marriage you'll have a commitment to your family. Your a male, you can go to places without having someone with you.

Learn, learn, and learn.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha giggles

Leave a comment:

• budi.sudaryo
    replied

Loooll am I the only one who thinks this is hilarious

Leave a comment:

• patient believer
    replied

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
    Why do some people say in marriage that you will regret getting married.
    Let me tell you something 2 off my aunties and my mum all had a horrible first marriages but never have they once said to their children you wil regret it. They just make dua for us that we will meet someone that will make us happy. Nobody says such thing

Leave a comment:

• Muslimah~S
    replied

Shaadi Barbaadi culture is taking over.

Leave a comment:

• Al-Mansur
    replied

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
    Because people are looking for jannah in marriage,and when they get married,and they dont find jannah,then they cry,and then they warn others...I feel sorry for them.

Once upon a time,I was trying to find my Jannah,in a Mercedes...

Leave a comment:

• Hannahk92
    replied

Nah don't regret it all alhamdulillah

Leave a comment:

• ss91
    replied

the unhappy people talk...happy people are too busy being happy to talk at all.

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied

Oh my goodness, the nagging, the complaining, the list is endless. And on top of that the money problems. If she's the materialistic type, she'll always want more, more bags, more make up, more dresses. MORE, MORE. You'll lose hair bro.

All these talk is giving me a headache. Compromise 'innit'? I'm sorry I was only kidding above.

You won't regret marriage if you treat her right and if she is compatible with you and knows her role towards as the wife. Don't worry you'll be fine, just finish education, get a good job. Save some cash for the mahr (lol kidding), and you'll be sorted ma boy.

And make dua, I've noticed all these marriage business is stressing you out? Study about marriage in Islam, prepare yourself, don't expect too much. Be prepared for the challenges that wait for you after marriage. Marriage is also a blessing.

Enjoy single life, use your youth wisely :insha: time is precious, after marriage you'll have a commitment to your family. Your a male, you can go to places without having someone with you.

Learn, learn, and learn.

Leave a comment:

• Sis_Asiya
    replied

Depends upon if you marry the wrong person but its all qadr Allah

Leave a comment:

• Sabros
    replied

Because they compare their marriage/spouse, either to other people's or to an idealised construct they had before or in the early days of the marriage
    Last edited by Sabros; 17-01-15, 07:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• orient3
    replied

I don't know, I'm not married.

But I think it's because some people wake up from their fantasies and realize the wife will nag, talk/bring up all sorts of things, that she is not perfect [then again aren't we all not?], and be consumed with responsibilities and tasks, differences in opinion etc. The fantasy part is only here and there. Marriage isn't all that it is cut out be.

Some people live in the fantasy, but I try not to. I've fantasized enough! :)
    Last edited by orient3; 17-01-15, 06:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• insann
    replied

Because they did not marry the right person or they where not the right spouse. I got married for 3 years and I dont not regret it though it had ended...
    Last edited by insann; 17-01-15, 06:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kiro
    started a topic You'll Regret It

You'll Regret It

Working...
X