Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If your spouse cheated, would you stay with him/her?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If your spouse cheated, would you stay with him/her?

Originally posted by Joyous_muslimah View Post
    [/B]

40 % chance i might lool
    i thought it was like 10-20% the other day lool

Originally posted by Ria View Post
    Haha lol

With my new washing up liquid
    husband or no husband you'll always have dishes lool

Comment

Why- @ Simply_Logical
      Last edited by Joyous_muslimah; 14-01-15, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joyous_muslimah View Post
        Why- @ Simply_Logical
        just a joke relax sis lol

Comment

No, I would never be able to trust them again
          unconditional love for all of mankind.

Comment

Exactly what Shann said. No matter how much you may try to work at it, it will never be the same.
            ‎”Verily amongst the people are those who are keys to good ‎and locks to evil. And amongst the people are those who ‎are keys to evil and locks to good. So glad tidings for the ‎one whom Allah has placed the keys of good upon his hands and woe be to the one ‎whom Allah has placed the keys of evil at his disposal.” - Prophet Muhammad :saw:

Comment

I would never stay married to my wife if she ever cheated on me, such a betrayal to find out your spouse is sharing your bed with another person. If I ever did stay married to her, I would probably hate her because I will always remember at the back of my mind what she use to do with that other man.
              May Allah protect us from marrying such people, ameen.
              Last edited by menk; 14-01-15, 10:30 PM.
              I rather be hated by everybody else, but loved by Allah. Than be loved by everybody else and hated by Allah.

Comment

salaam...good thread by the way :up:

i was asked this once before by a sister and i was honest really... im not naive or a walk over but regarding if my spouse cheated will i stay... i think i will because people do mistakes and i wouldn't ruin my marriage over that mistake.. but then again im not married yet so i cant really be sure how i would feel... having kids involved would surely make it difficult to leave.
                I love you, cherish you and worship you,
                Guide me on your path to your janna,
                Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

If he touches another woman, i'd like to think it would be over regardless of whether I have children or not. Like how could he go that far? He can't love me if he can go that far with another woman. And yeah, it happens and it's sad. I'm worth more than that and so is every woman.
                  [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Studies have shown people who typically cheat and believe their partners forgiven them are much more likely to to do it again and many are repeat offenders when forgiven.

It's more difficult for women to leave it seems, especislly once there are children in the picture and the cultural ignorance regarding divorcees. I feel sorry for women in this
                    I write novels for posts. Beware. :mujahida:

Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

Comment

People keep saying it is a mistake....but Islam has sensible strict rules regarding gender interaction, so a lot of 'mistakes' must have been made before a muslim man or woman jumps in bed with someone.

Comment

I think we all know what would happen to them who committed adultery.
                        "The duty of the man who investigates the writings of scientists, if learning the truth is his goal, is to make himself an enemy of all that he reads, and,.. attack it from every side. He should also suspect himself as he performs his critical examination of it, so that he may avoid falling into either prejudice or leniency."
                        -Alhazen Ibn Al-Haythem

Comment

Originally posted by Sabros View Post
                          People keep saying it is a mistake....but Islam has sensible strict rules regarding gender interaction, so a lot of 'mistakes' must have been made before a muslim man or woman jumps in bed with someone.
                          Very true. There are many steps involved.
                          "The duty of the man who investigates the writings of scientists, if learning the truth is his goal, is to make himself an enemy of all that he reads, and,.. attack it from every side. He should also suspect himself as he performs his critical examination of it, so that he may avoid falling into either prejudice or leniency."
                          -Alhazen Ibn Al-Haythem

Comment

No. All else is tolerable but that, imo.
                            ~‘And He will provide him from (sources) he could never imagine. And whoever puts their trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Indeed, Allah has set a measure for all things.’~ - سورة الطلاق : 3

Comment

Nope, not in a million years.

This kills the trust and you'd just be left with a stranger.
                              “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Comment

Nope

Comment

Working...
                                X