Worst Characteristic in Husband

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worst Characteristic in Husband

[MENTION=107240]brightesthour[/MENTION] haha! good one!!!!
    “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Comment

Re: Worst Characteristic in Husband

I think there all worse than eachother. I vote for all!!
      All humans are dead, except those who have knowledge.
      And all those who have knowledge are asleep, except those who do good deeds.
      And those who do good deeds are deceived, except those who are sincere.
      And those who are sincere are always in a state of worry.”

Imam Shafi'i (رحمه الله)

Comment

Originally posted by .Hajar. View Post
        Stingy/miserly person
        Unhygienic
        The one who curses
        A hypocrite who is nice to the outsiders but treats his own family especially his women like garbage
        stingy is relative from person to person.

Comment

Also these are some other bad traits (lol)...
          someone who is mean/unkind - cold-hearted and emotionless
          someone who is selfish - greedy in the sense of thinking me all the time, and not we
          someone who is unappreciative - always complains and never appreciates anything that he has
          someone who is negative thinking/a constant pessimist - always putting ppl and situations down
          someone who is super vain/proud/arrogant - not humble and makes one feel uncomfortable
          someone who is so stubborn and uncompromising - that its their way or the high way.
          someone who is disloyal - cant trust them with anything, unreliable, discusses private secrets publicly
          someone who is unnecessarily restrictive/oppressive - doing things which = culture n not islam
          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
          [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

I can find ways to deal with everything EXCEPT anger issues. Nope.
            The mood of the people I'm around generally rub off on me. So if he's sad, I'm sad. If he's happy, I'm happy. And if he's constantly angry, I'm going to be constantly angry.
            “Ask forgiveness from your Lord. Indeed! He is Oft-Forgiving.” (71:10)

Comment

Liers are the worst....
              Believe
              there is
              good in the world

Comment

Working...
              X