• Tayoofa
    replied
    What if I want all of them ?!

in Jannah inshallah XD

Leave a comment:

• aelmo
    replied
    Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

LOL i'm an 80s kid so I survived, nickelodeon was our thing and i was a dbz fanatic, there were the other two Japanese cartoons like tenchi mui or something and digimin- don't get me started so cheesy
    pokemon was too weird for me - Pikachu annoyed me cos he obv thought he was sooo cute and his constant 'pika pika'- whatever mate, you r just a bouncy yellow ball

i'm really sorry if anyone is a pika fan, it's not personal

mutual attraction is important, he doesn't have to be good looking but 'liveable'

I never liked pretty boys so it's not an issue and you are right a person can grow on you after some time but when I saw photos of some men I had to convince myself, others I just couldn't do it and it was a relief when I could reject them (very few though)
    LOL. Its okay. I'm not a fan of pokemon either. My dad is a pokemon go super fan but I could never get in to that franchise.

With me, I just need to click with someone. It doesn't happen often but when it does I know that they are very special. I am the type of person who needs that type of emotional connection otherwise I will never be able to open up to people. That's why looks mean absolutely nothing to me. Its all good and fine to be attractive but its the last thing on my list of priorities.

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Originally posted by aelmo View Post

Not really. My entire life I never immediately started liking someone just because of the way they looked. The only people I ever liked when I was younger where people that I thought were cool and funny and looking back, not a single one of them would ever be considered attractive. Within the field of unattractive their are certain areas that I prefer over others, but I realize that if I really like someone I will think they are attractive even if everyone else thinks they are completely hideous. I don't like it when people make a big deal out of people because of the way they look. While all the girls are fighting over the pretty boys, I'll be out there getting the diamond in the rough.

I am considered tall so I need someone who is my height or taller. I really don't want to be with someone shorter then me.

And how have you lived your life all this time without watching anime? Are you currently on life support?
    LOL i'm an 80s kid so I survived, nickelodeon was our thing and i was a dbz fanatic, there were the other two Japanese cartoons like tenchi mui or something and digimin- don't get me started so cheesy
    pokemon was too weird for me - Pikachu annoyed me cos he obv thought he was sooo cute and his constant 'pika pika'- whatever mate, you r just a bouncy yellow ball

i'm really sorry if anyone is a pika fan, it's not personal

mutual attraction is important, he doesn't have to be good looking but 'liveable'

I never liked pretty boys so it's not an issue and you are right a person can grow on you after some time but when I saw photos of some men I had to convince myself, others I just couldn't do it and it was a relief when I could reject them (very few though)

Leave a comment:

• aelmo
    replied
    Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

so as long as he's tall you don't mind what his face looks like?

i'm quite fussy but I was still realistic because handsome in my head is out of this world, not even human

p.s I don't watch anime
    Not really. My entire life I never immediately started liking someone just because of the way they looked. The only people I ever liked when I was younger where people that I thought were cool and funny and looking back, not a single one of them would ever be considered attractive. Within the field of unattractive their are certain areas that I prefer over others, but I realize that if I really like someone I will think they are attractive even if everyone else thinks they are completely hideous. I don't like it when people make a big deal out of people because of the way they look. While all the girls are fighting over the pretty boys, I'll be out there getting the diamond in the rough.

I am considered tall so I need someone who is my height or taller. I really don't want to be with someone shorter then me.

And how have you lived your life all this time without watching anime? Are you currently on life support?

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Originally posted by aelmo View Post

The sphynx is probably my favorite type of cat. I think that says enough about the type of things I like.
    so as long as he's tall you don't mind what his face looks like?

i'm quite fussy but I was still realistic because handsome in my head is out of this world, not even human

p.s I don't watch anime

Leave a comment:

• MuslimBro17
    replied
    What about trustworthy and strong?
    Qaweyun ameen

Leave a comment:

• Creamcake
    replied
    why just one, we want many good characteristics, insha ' allah.

Leave a comment:

• Asmaa19
    replied
    I prefer caracals, they're so pretty but they have scary teeth.

Leave a comment:

• aelmo
    replied
    Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post

What if he looks like a molerat.
    The sphynx is probably my favorite type of cat. I think that says enough about the type of things I like.

Leave a comment:

• Stoic Believer
    replied
    Originally posted by aelmo
    Where is tall on this list?????? I could care less if he looks good or not, he just needs to be taller then me. And being nice would be great too.
    What if he looks like a molerat.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeardman
    replied
    Originally posted by insann View Post
    Pls submit ur answer in the poll.

Assuming that he is religious.

Just sisters pls, brothers can vote in the wife threads.

P.S. I hope brothers and sisters who are ok with free mixing to talk out side the thread... Pls no offense.

P.S. I didnt put All the above cos everybody will chose that. Maybe we could make another thread that is what is the second characteristic...etc
    Assalaamu alaykum,

Competent. And not just in one part of life, but over a number of fields.

That he has actually done or shown a strong case to being able to do in the future doing good,
    Better however if he has shown this in his life either for himself, his family or for society and not just in a shallow, student activist type of way but that he is someone capable in himself, and capable in helping others, and in this is an individual who should have the strength of character to be able to move the ummah forward.

Too many people have confused having good adhab with being weak, not being harmful when the correct adhab in some situations is often far from it.

Leave a comment:

• aelmo
    replied
    Originally posted by Fakhri View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	835196_3.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	12548438
    He's what i always wanted. An overly tall faceless white guy who murders children.

Leave a comment:

• Fakhri
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	835196_3.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	12548438

Leave a comment:

• aelmo
    replied
    Where is tall on this list?????? I could care less if he looks good or not, he just needs to be taller then me. And being nice would be great too.

Leave a comment:

• ~Umar~
    replied
    Re: Top characteristic in husband

Very interesting poll results

Leave a comment:

Working...
X