X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top characteristic in husband

Pls submit ur answer in the poll.

Assuming that he is religious.

Just sisters pls, brothers can vote in the wife threads.

P.S. I hope brothers and sisters who are ok with free mixing to talk out side the thread... Pls no offense.

P.S. I didnt put All the above cos everybody will chose that. Maybe we could make another thread that is what is the second characteristic...etc
    Handsome
    1.89%
    Brave
    3.77%
    Strong/Fit
    9.43%
    Funny
    16.98%
    Educated
    9.43%
    Nice
    35.85%
    Rich
    15.09%
    Other/ Pls specify
    7.55%
    Last edited by insann; 14-01-15, 04:48 PM.
    Sorry I dont carry a conversation nor an argument with a sister. I just put my point of view in general for everybody and it is up to you to take it or leave it.

Re: Top characteristic in husband

Lol, sisters be like "Yo, where's Option: All the above" :rofl1:

I hear humour is important. Let's see how my guess fares :1popcorn:
    I write novels for posts. Beware. :mujahida:

Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

Comment

Other...all of the above
      :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

hmmmm i want him to be funny but at the same time he has to be nice too. but are most funny guys nice. because im funny and nice too
        Okay :)

Comment

Not being a psycho
          And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
            Not being a psycho
            good one
            Okay :)

Comment

Originally posted by Ria View Post
              hmmmm i want him to be funny but at the same time he has to be nice too. but are most funny guys nice. because im funny and nice too
              Mostly haha. Funny and nice = good combination
              Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

Taqwa, Sunnah and Compassion and Confidence
                وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Not being a psycho
                  That too :up:
                  وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Not being a psycho
                    This plus humour

Comment

Can I choose more then one??
                      Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                      __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                      If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Constant Hope View Post
                        Lol, sisters be like "Yo, where's Option: All the above" :rofl1:

I hear humour is important. Let's see how my guess fares :1popcorn:
                        Yeah better hope for your sake that it's not that important
                        Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                        __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                        If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

All of the above, he doesn't have to be rich tho.. I can live with a little less :p
                          My heart will go on

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                            Yeah better hope for your sake that it's not that important
                            Psssht! I'll take classes
                            Last edited by Constant Hope; 14-01-15, 02:24 PM.
                            I write novels for posts. Beware. :mujahida:

Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

Comment

Zero for handsome!!! what!?! wait!!! but I just got a job lot of "Fair and Lovely".

Worra waste of money.

Comment

Working...
                              X