X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Top characteristic in husband

Originally posted by Constant Hope View Post
    Guy with a sense of humour.

Although I also correct predicticted the "Where's the 'All of the Above' option?" responses too lol
    Yeah you'r right and as nousername said it, just summed it up.
    “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
      Yeah you'r right and as nousername said it, just summed it up.
      Yeah, being funny in a nice way is safe, but some people also respond to teasing in a 'meanie' way if you know what I mean. Fine line and all that caveat though.
      I write novels for posts. Beware. :mujahida:

Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

Comment

Originally posted by Ria View Post
        no

basically i forgot to vote in all of the vote threads. i commented but forgot to vote

i know im not that famous that everyone will wait for my vote
        Ok

Comment

Originally posted by Revertbrother View Post
          Ok
          Why you always saying ok, are you basically sugar coding shut up
          Ya Allah,
          Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
          "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

So are women really willing to pass on educated and nice guys for the funny ones?
            I'm on a strict time management regiment and have to limit my time online. Therefore I have to reply selectively. Please don't be offended if I ignore your questions. :jkk:

Comment

We do need clowns sometimes lolol
              How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

Comment

Originally posted by Hanasaeed View Post
                Why you always saying ok, are you basically sugar coding shut up
                OK

Keep guessing.....

Comment

Wow. Didn't think being rich would be so important.
                  [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Book Antiqua][CENTER][B][URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?459504-Immensely-rewarding-dhikr!!!&highlight="]IMMENSELY REWARDING DHIKR!!![/URL][/B][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR="#2F4F4F"][CENTER]Before you post, think..."Will this help me when I stand before Allah?" If it doesn't, then you're wasting time....[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by budi.sudaryo View Post
                    So are women really willing to pass on educated and nice guys for the funny ones?
                    No..id take the mature, educated, friendly guy who can have a laugh time to time, over the joker anyday!
                    :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

• Re: Top characteristic in husband

Rich!!!!! Where is that funny Mercedes user?

Comment

This one is a lot easier to answer than the worst characteristic one lol
                        I'd pick Nice, since that encompasses all of the above aswell :D
                        For real I'd pick nice if by that one means kind caring etc, because that is vital.
                        Like from the above..I think wealths not important, and education not really either because someone can be intelligent without that and also knowing aboutIslam more important, beauty is very subjective, humour is good yeah, but not at the expense of not being nice, the other two are a bit random kinda.
                        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                        [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Not one vote for "Handsome"??? I feel robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by Virus View Post
                            Not one vote for "Handsome"??? I feel robbed.
                            just noticed that

clearly us sistas aint that shallow
                            Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                            __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                            If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                              just noticed that

clearly us sistas aint that shallow
                              :shock: ML on the main forum> am I seeing things? that's funny no one chose handsome lol
                              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by .Singaporean View Post
                                Rich!!!!! Where is that funny Mercedes user?
                                who me?

I think that is me :1popcorn:

I still haven't got a Mercedes yet, I think I'm getting bored, I want something else now. Something more expensive and WOW.
                                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Working...
                                X